Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift installed, getting in the water this weekend for the first time and getting her detailed next week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    2019 XT22 - current
    2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• First weekend on the new NXT22. Couldn't quite drop the rope surfing - hoping it's just me being a beginner and not me having to add more ballast. Wife would not be happy with spending more $$$$$$ Other than that, sweet boat.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I’ve got a few hours on my 18 nxt22 now... can someone explain why these boats don’t get more love out there. I think this boat is a rockstar! But even when I was shopping around, every other dealer was bashing the wave, build quality, appearance, etc.
        I cant find any nice posts about them on general wake forums like wakeworld. When I was researching before I bought, there were a lot of honest feedback about the axis, Supra, and mb (positive and negative). But for some reason, most of the same posts just talk crap about the nxt. I was really getting nervous over the winter reading these things. But after taking it out a few times now, all worries put to rest.
        Just wondering why the honest feedback doesn’t extend to this line. People only want to bash it.

Comment

• I don’t know much about the NXT boats, but it was hard to take them serious with the pre 18 tower and the baseball cap bimini. I will say the 2018 NXT is sharpe looking and will probably get some love soon.
          - Andrew

2015 MasterCraft X-20 (current)
          2009 MasterCraft X-2 (sold)

Comment

• Originally posted by ehrenseim View Post
            First weekend on the new NXT22. Couldn't quite drop the rope surfing - hoping it's just me being a beginner and not me having to add more ballast. Wife would not be happy with spending more $$$$$$ Other than that, sweet boat.
            Awesome color scheme! How did you like the surf wave? I have an NXT20
            2019 XT22 - current
            2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• Originally posted by ap77 View Post
              I don’t know much about the NXT boats, but it was hard to take them serious with the pre 18 tower and the baseball cap bimini. I will say the 2018 NXT is sharpe looking and will probably get some love soon.
              That's very true. Many people based it on the looks. I have a '17 NXT20. Still has the old tower, but with the new non-baseball cap bimini and we love it. The '18 look sharp with the new tower
              2019 XT22 - current
              2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• Nxt20

Love our ‘17! First service down and 25 hours on the clock!
                Attached Files

Comment

• I'm a total noob surfer - but avid water sports enthusiast. I couldn't get to the point where I could easily drop the rope. So I need a few more times and adjustments to know if I'm going to have to throw some additional weight in.

Comment

• Just got her back from a good detail from the shop. Too bad I had to go back to work. I will be enjoying this weekend though.

2019 XT22 - current
                    2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• Just floatin' around.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Two very tired kids after a whole day at the lake

2019 XT22 - current
                        2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• Love it..

Click image for larger version

Name:	B73CB9F5-B7D6-4DED-A8D6-A7ADDF8073D2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	2388727
                          2018 Mastercraft NXT 22. All day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by kgorman View Post
                            Love it..

[ATTACH]176856[/ATTACH]
                            That new tower looks so nice on the nxt line. Makes me want to trade up into a 18 22 from my 15 20

Comment

• Originally posted by hyman989 View Post
                              That new tower looks so nice on the nxt line. Makes me want to trade up into a 18 22 from my 15 20

Thx!

This is exactly what we did. ‘15 20 -> 18 22. No regrets. Got the extra room, stern radio controls, way way more shade, subwoofer, klipsch, plug and play, and a new warranty. Delivered to the dock and took the ‘15.

Got ok push for surf wave stock with 1adult in my ride corner, going to add some leadwake and I suspect it will be perfect for us.
                              2018 Mastercraft NXT 22. All day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by kgorman View Post
                                Thx!

This is exactly what we did. ‘15 20 -> 18 22. No regrets. Got the extra room, stern radio controls, way way more shade, subwoofer, klipsch, plug and play, and a new warranty. Delivered to the dock and took the ‘15.

Got ok push for surf wave stock with 1adult in my ride corner, going to add some leadwake and I suspect it will be perfect for us.
                                This is so tempting for me. I would almost just place an order for a 19 vs a in stock 18 if I could keep the current price and get one 100% custom colors. Then have extra cash to dump on additional bags and led at pick up next spring.

Comment

Working...
                                X