Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
    Finally got out yesterday after the holiday crowd left. We could surf for miles. These pictures don't do justice to the wave, but the sweet spot is considerably bigger with the Wakemaker 710s to replace factory bags. Both sides at 90 (p or s) 10 center. 10.0 on SB and 10.4 on surf. 50% center ballast. I need to play around with it some more, but we can surf pretty far back now. This is with only 1.5 people in the boat.
    Not bad...

Comment

• Delivered!! So this is the first of two of the happiest days as being a boat owner.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Seems this thread has died. Let's bring it back to life. New NXT's out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by phins2rt View Post
          Delivered!! So this is the first of two of the happiest days as being a boat owner.
          Don't believe this old quote - I've never been happy selling!!

Comment

• 2017 - 220 hours
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by mjohnsen View Post
              2017 - 220 hours

Sleek. Nice photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes. That black and viper red is awesome.

Comment

• Bought a left over 2019 NXT20 in June.. 35 hours on it so far. Needed a new lift. Bought a Max lift.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Put a deposit down on a 2021 NXT22 and finalizing details now. Any recommendations on upgrades or advice from existing owners would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to direct message me, thank you in advance! Will add photos when we have the boat delivered!

Comment

• I ordered an NXT20 this week. Looks like the finish date is December 10th. Hopefully Texas has a mild winter.

Comment

• Any NXT 24's out there.....looking to hear some feedback

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                          Finally got out yesterday after the holiday crowd left. We could surf for miles. These pictures don't do justice to the wave, but the sweet spot is considerably bigger with the Wakemaker 710s to replace factory bags. Both sides at 90 (p or s) 10 center. 10.0 on SB and 10.4 on surf. 50% center ballast. I need to play around with it some more, but we can surf pretty far back now. This is with only 1.5 people in the boat.
                          On surf right try 70% - 5 to 10% - 0% and 11mph. We were told to start out at 50% and slowly work our way up until the wave looked good. This worked great, I also had 650 lbs of lead mid ship on our NXT22

Comment

• Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
                            On surf right try 70% - 5 to 10% - 0% and 11mph. We were told to start out at 50% and slowly work our way up until the wave looked good. This worked great, I also had 650 lbs of lead mid ship on our NXT22
                            I have done that and it is considerably better at the lower percentages. Thanks!

Comment

• Hey guys,
                              just picked this up a few weeks ago. it's stored now and only got it out twice for a small ride. Going to be using it for all watersports and think this was the best crossover boat for us
                              Attached Files

Comment

• sharp looking boat, is that viper red?

Comment

Working...
                                X