Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Slvr Bulit View Post
    sharp looking boat, is that viper red?
    yes it is. Thank you

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Crashchris View Post
      yes it is. Thank you

      Very nice. What year? Hard to tell under the cover.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
        Very nice. What year? Hard to tell under the cover.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        His profile says 2018.
        2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
        2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

        Originally posted by uplandbird
        Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
          His profile says 2018.

          There you go. I would have guessed that to be a 22 footer as well.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by monsterwake View Post
            I ordered an NXT20 this week. Looks like the finish date is December 10th. Hopefully Texas has a mild winter.

            We love our 2020 - 20
            6.0 L is a beast in this size boat. PM me if you want some info.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            2012 GT205
            2011 X25
            2019 NXT22
            2020 NXT20

            Comment


            • 2017 NXT20. Just received the Wakemakers bag buster upgrade. Can't wait to hit the water!
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Nxt20

                Time to open this thread back up. I have been without a boat for almost 6 months.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • My brother spotted you the other day
                  Attached Files
                  Aric


                  LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                  Register Here

                  2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                  2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                  For Sale:
                  2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by monsterwake View Post
                    Time to open this thread back up. I have been without a boat for almost 6 months.
                    Great looking NXT20.

                    Comment


                    • 2021 NXT22

                      Can't wait to get it in the water soon!

                      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by monsterwake View Post
                        Time to open this thread back up. I have been without a boat for almost 6 months.
                        That thing looks killer!
                        2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                        2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                        Originally posted by uplandbird
                        Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                        Comment


                        • Here’s our custom ordered 24’. Still a couple weeks yet before her maiden voyage.






                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Nothing “budget” about that interior. Well done.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Monsterwake, family_man and Ryan, those are all stunning. It's so nice to see the NXTs with customization. I'm glad MC came to their senses and allowed buyers to truly customize them.
                              2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                Monsterwake, family_man and Ryan, those are all stunning. It's so nice to see the NXTs with customization. I'm glad MC came to their senses and allowed buyers to truly customize them.
                                I agree. These boats look great!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X