Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wish I could find a nicer looking bimini, although functional the looks of it really hurt the boat.

Comment

I don't think the bimini is that bad. Could it be better, yea. It wouldn't keep me from buying one though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll post some pics after this weekend, I'll be testing out the new ballast system I had installed.

Comment

Originally posted by TN Barefooter View Post
          I'll post some pics after this weekend, I'll be testing out the new ballast system I had installed.

Awesome 👍😎

Comment

Originally posted by TN Barefooter View Post
            Do you know how they plumbed everything?

Comment

Originally posted by gsxrjtt View Post
              [ATTACH]127527[/ATTACH]

Thought this one getting dropped to its new owner this morning looked pretty good.

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by steve_amestoy View Post
                Do you know how they plumbed everything?
                The rears are plumbed into the hard tanks. He wants me to try them out, if it takes too long to fill he said he can install seperate pumps. The front 500 lbs sack comes with the stock pump that must be filled from outside the boat. I'll get some pictures this weekend and post them up for you guys to check it out.

Comment

Hurry TN Barefooter...you're our only hope!

Comment

Here are some pics of how we got the sacks attached to the rear lockers. Sorry but it was difficult getting better pics since I was using a cell phone. They piggyback off the rear tanks and drain like the stock tanks. The only thing we found out was that in order to fully drain the sacks we had to lift up on the side of the bag (once it was almost empty) to force the water towards the hose that empties out the tanks. I also have to shorten the bolt on the bottom pick just in case the sack ever slides to the rear.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I left out a picture.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150523_180211769.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	2348457

Comment

Looks pretty awesome! How long did they take to fill/empty? Any worries about the bags pressing up against the black and white filter on the outer wall?

Also, just curious, do you have a setting for your tabs you like when you surf?

Comment

Filter is in the same place on my X2 with gen 2 No Problem
                          Our 2014 X2 is Sold.

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                            I'm hoping the mc dealer has one out at the get together in a couple weeks here.

You come back to Center-Hill I'll make sure there's one here for you to ride behind. Our dealer has a few of them in stock. We could've had one brought down had I known you have the NXT fever......

Comment

Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post
                              You come back to Center-Hill I'll make sure there's one here for you to ride behind. Our dealer has a few of them in stock. We could've had one brought down had I known you have the NXT fever......

I have new boat fever, the nxt is the only thing I might be able to talk the wife into 😃.. She won't go for a gently used 13 star 😞

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                                I have new boat fever, the nxt is the only thing I might be able to talk the wife into 😃.. She won't go for a gently used 13 star 😞

NXT 22

Comment

Working...
                                X