Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! When I finally saw it in person I was amazed at the fit and finish. It’s our first MC and we couldn’t be more excited for summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• There is another picture on this thread but here is my contribution.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for the compliments. I like that blue on the 22. The silver metal flake looks great on the water.
        That is funny that your brother spotted us on the way home Saturday. It was a great day.

Comment

• I want one of those bow fillers so bad. That black and tan interior really is impressive looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
            There is another picture on this thread but here is my contribution.
            Didn't realize yours was all white, it looks sharp!
            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
              Didn't realize yours was all white, it looks sharp!
              Thanks! There is an in-water pic on post 362 of this thread. Still love the all white after three years.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                Thanks! There is an in-water pic on post 362 of this thread. Still love the all white after three years.
                Can't wait to check it out at the Bash!

Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanDubbya View Post
                  Here’s our custom ordered 24’. Still a couple weeks yet before her maiden voyage.

I can't wait to see your surf wave and the wakeboard wake. FYI you will want to get a lot of the clear gel Coppertone sun screen and tell everyone to leave theirs at home with your interior. I have about the same but more tan than black. And kick anyone off that brings the spray sunscreen LOL.

Comment

• $130k all day

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2021-Ma...da-118638.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
                      I can't wait to see your surf wave and the wakeboard wake. FYI you will want to get a lot of the clear gel Coppertone sun screen and tell everyone to leave theirs at home with your interior. I have about the same but more tan than black. And kick anyone off that brings the spray sunscreen LOL.
                      They don't make SPF 100 in a lotion though

Comment

• Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                        They don't make SPF 100 in a lotion though
                        My dermatologist says anything above 50 doesn't work any better. They do make a pill that actually helps your body naturally produce something that makes your skin protect itself. Apparently they give it to the Red Heads, my daughter is very light skinned and her pediatrician recommended it to us because she knows we have a boat and we are on it every weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.mo View Post
                          $130k all day

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2021-Ma...da-118638.aspx

My NXT22 is a 2016 model, but that price is way way way over what I paid. Have they gone up that much?

Comment

• Originally posted by allzway View Post
                            My NXT22 is a 2016 model, but that price is way way way over what I paid. Have they gone up that much?
                            That one is crack pipe high and at best gonna bring ~high 90s in a covid world. They have definitely gone up. I'm sure someone will chime in with the exact percentages, but the old math was about a 5% increase every year. To put differently, if you were at $65k in 2016, an it was only 5% yoy, the same boat today would be $83K
                            2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

• Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
                              My dermatologist says anything above 50 doesn't work any better. They do make a pill that actually helps your body naturally produce something that makes your skin protect itself. Apparently they give it to the Red Heads, my daughter is very light skinned and her pediatrician recommended it to us because she knows we have a boat and we are on it every weekend.
                              I might need the name of that pill....

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                That one is crack pipe high and at best gonna bring ~high 90s in a covid world. They have definitely gone up. I'm sure someone will chime in with the exact percentages, but the old math was about a 5% increase every year. To put differently, if you were at $65k in 2016, an it was only 5% yoy, the same boat today would be $83K
                                I never saw the 2016 build prices but the with the current years the options is where the price really starts to go up quickly. Our 2021 has a msrp of 121k and that is without coolfeel, tower speakers, and a few other upgrades. I imagine they are just putting the msrp of that boat.

I have found this site to be pretty spot on with pricing
                                https://seedealercost.com/marine/bro...ies-nxt22-2021

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X