Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really should take a testride in a NXT 22...you will have more space than the x-star and the ride is so much better than an x-star...the 5 years warranty is what ultimately made me pull the trigger. Can't wait until I get mine from the factory...

Comment

Originally posted by Bauerpower View Post
      Looks pretty awesome! How long did they take to fill/empty? Any worries about the bags pressing up against the black and white filter on the outer wall?

Also, just curious, do you have a setting for your tabs you like when you surf?
      They didn't take as long as I expected them too, one thing I found was that it actually let out some water thru the side of the boat while it was filling up. I will check with my dealer to see what might be causing that. There was no problem with pressure on the white filter. I'm still playing with the settings, unfortunately I'm headed to San Antonio, TX this weekend so I won't be back on the boat until June 5th. Unless I leave work early tomorrow and sneak off to the lake

Comment

So far we have been very pleased with the NXT, the family loves it and it has done everything we have asked it to do. Make certain and post pics of the NXT 22 when you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by dutchie View Post
          You really should take a testride in a NXT 22...you will have more space than the x-star and the ride is so much better than an x-star...the 5 years warranty is what ultimately made me pull the trigger. Can't wait until I get mine from the factory...

I plan to as soon as I can find a dealer near me with one.. I'm hoping the price tag is friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TN Barefooter View Post
            So far we have been very pleased with the NXT, the family loves it and it has done everything we have asked it to do. Make certain and post pics of the NXT 22 when you get it.
            +1. Us too.
            2018 Mastercraft NXT 22. All day long.

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
              I plan to as soon as I can find a dealer near me with one.. I'm hoping the price tag is friendly

I looked at the nxt20 at the boat show this winter and it was definitely more affordable than I thought. I my better half liked the boat I couldn't talk talk her into one... I'm hoping in another couple years that we can upgrade.

Comment

NXT is a great boat. My son and I went and saw ours get built. I had manufacturer defects with my tower and platform, both outsourced by MC and had to be replaced (I was quite bitter). But the boat itself has been great. My neighbor has an X20 and it is a much nicer boat, graphics are really sweet. But he won't let his dogs in it and his kids aren't allowed to eat on it and his wife won't drive it because she is scared to bump into their dock or lift. We trash the NXT and don't think twice about it. It's a boat we can really use and enjoy with no stress of keeping it perfect, it's really a minimalistic design.

As for the "surf ballast", I ordered a ballast puppy pump and the Marelon thru hull to have a completely separate system for filling two 750lbs rear bags. I plan to tie into the existing rear vents with a couple check valves so the bags will not blow up but will completely drain. I think I will drain and fill thru the single thru hull and the single pump to fill both bags means one less hole to drill below the water line. My kids and I are good with the wakes now but I'm guessing in another couple years they will want more.

I like the NXT 22, but I prefer boats in the 20 foot range. Easier for the wife and kids to drive, fit in the garage at the lake for winter storage and I'm more comfortable putting 20' boats in my slips. But obviously everyone's circumstances are different.
                Attached Files

Comment

2016 red with black flake
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437575920.573217.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	2351732
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437575929.145160.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	2351733

Attached Files

Comment

Just want to add to the NXT thread.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSkiing View Post
                      Just want to add to the NXT thread.

Gone where are you located? I'm in the app and can't see

Comment

Can't wait for the summer!

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                          Gone where are you located? I'm in the app and can't see

Denver area, Standley Lake

Comment

Any NXT20 owners have pics/video of wake after upgrading their ballast? All the reviews I have seen so far were stock ballast only.

Comment

Originally posted by 4squire View Post

Can't wait for the summer!

4squiire , where are you from/ride in the southwest ?

Whoops just saw the ,east. Never mind
                              sigpic
                              2014 Chap 264 Sunesta
                              2019 XT25 GEN2 5500
                              2015 X20 SS GEN2 6.0
                              2016 G21 Coastal 5.3
                              2014 X46 GEN2 7.4
                              2014 X30 GEN2 5.7
                              2006 VRS200 SS 5.7
                              2013 X30 GEN2 6.2
                              2013 Yamaha 242LS

Comment

That picture was taken in the Frederica River, it hugs the west side of St Simons Island Ga- halfway between Savannah and Jacksonville

Comment

Working...
                                X