Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are hearing new boat prices will jump a total of 10% this year. Some companies already have implemented a mid year increase

Comment

• 10% jump confirmed but there are also upgrades that accompany it. The tower being the main thing I believe. I also think the ballast is more which has caused the batteries and the switch to be moved as well.

Comment

• 2022 Nxt22

Hey All:

Haven't seen anyone post anything on the 2022 deliveries. I got my 2022 NXT22 delivered about three weeks ago. So far, we love it. The clamping board racks are super nice.

We put about 16 hours on it, but it looks like summer is over for us. We are looking forward to next spring! Sorry for the crappy quality of pics - I had to condense them quite a bit to get them on here.
        Attached Files

Comment

• sharp looking boat. Where are you located?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slvr Bulit View Post
            sharp looking boat. Where are you located?
            Liberty Lake, Washington.

Comment

• Finally getting back in the game. Should be here mid January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
                Finally getting back in the game. Should be here mid January.

Nice! Almost exact same color scheme as we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99019nxt22 View Post
                  Nice! Almost exact same color scheme as we have.

Yes. I really like yours. I’ve always wanted all white and I’m finally going to do it. My last 2 mastercrafts were blue and gray so it’ll be a nice change for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99019nxt22 View Post
                    Hey All:

Haven't seen anyone post anything on the 2022 deliveries. I got my 2022 NXT22 delivered about three weeks ago. So far, we love it. The clamping board racks are super nice.

We put about 16 hours on it, but it looks like summer is over for us. We are looking forward to next spring! Sorry for the crappy quality of pics - I had to condense them quite a bit to get them on here.
                    Looking good! Is your interior Cool Feel?

Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
                    Finally getting back in the game. Should be here mid January.

Looking GOOD! Our original interior build (before the blue) had the same pattern... white and all.

Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
                    Yes. I really like yours. I’ve always wanted all white and I’m finally going to do it. My last 2 mastercrafts were blue and gray so it’ll be a nice change for us.

Im sensing a recurring theme here.... Please tell me that my dream of an all white/ Mostly white boat with luxurious tan interior isn't the latest fad..... I've been wanting this build for about 6 years now and were finally in a spot to make it happen.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Yes. I did all coolfeel beach tan and coolfeel alpine white accents. It does seem to be a trending look of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ours above is also Coolfeel.

I like you was hesitant about the color scheme, as two of our neighbors have all white MasterCraft's with all white and brown interiors. I grew up in the boat business, and all white boats were always my favorite. It is timeless and you don't have to worry about colors fading overtime.

In the end, get what you like. I think the only reason it is trending is because it is an awesome combo that never gets old!

Comment

• love those all white hulls
                          ¡Viva 205V!
                          2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Working...
                          X