Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

This is it before we added a partial wrap and the nxt graphics. We added a silver flake wrap on "hull 2" (I believe) since the gel coat couldn't be deviated.

Comment

After the wrap before the badging.

Comment

Originally posted by Phl1331 View Post

This is it before we added a partial wrap and the nxt graphics. We added a silver flake wrap on "hull 2" (I believe) since the gel coat couldn't be deviated.
        The Top need to be tweaked down a bit , gonna be a wind scoop underway
        sigpic
        2014 Chap 264 Sunesta
        2019 XT25 GEN2 5500
        2015 X20 SS GEN2 6.0
        2016 G21 Coastal 5.3
        2014 X46 GEN2 7.4
        2014 X30 GEN2 5.7
        2006 VRS200 SS 5.7
        2013 X30 GEN2 6.2
        2013 Yamaha 242LS

Comment

Originally posted by Mikenxt20 View Post
          Welcome to TT. Great looking boat. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Phl1331 View Post

Nice boat. That bimini looks much better. Do you have any pics of it in its stored position?

Comment

Am I the only one looking at that bimini in relation to the tower tow point thinking....How in the world are you going to attach your ski rope when the bimini is up?

Greg

Comment

There is a zipper like the malibu Bimini
                Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                For Sale:
                2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Scott at Texas MC just told me retro fit was a no go on a 2015. Says some welding would be required. I may still order the frame and canvas and give it a go. It can't look any worse than the duckbill thats on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bdaly126 View Post
                    Scott at Texas MC just told me retro fit was a no go on a 2015. Says some welding would be required. I may still order the frame and canvas and give it a go. It can't look any worse than the duckbill thats on it.
                    I just talked to the owner at TXMC. He visited with Scott while we were talking, they did confirm that it would require welding additional brackets but did think it was possible. He's going to confirm everything and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_NXT View Post
                      I just talked to the owner at TXMC. He visited with Scott while we were talking, they did confirm that it would require welding additional brackets but did think it was possible. He's going to confirm everything and get back to me.
                      Cool keep us posted. I did get the part numbers out of MC but I guess my dealer can't order it for my 2015 because the Hull ID doesn't match up to the part number in the system. Too bad when my tower had to be replaced because the welds were off that they didn't have the newly designed bimini, would have saved me this headache.

Comment

Originally posted by bdaly126 View Post
                        . Should I just forget the NXT and order the X20 surf edition my wife keeps building and sending me???
                        Yes, yes you should. We abs love our x20. Had it a week and it already has 10 hours on it.
                        2016 X20
                        2010 X2, MCX-sold
                        2011 Sierra 2500HD SLT CC SB 4x4, duramax/allison

Comment

Guess this is what it looks like in the folded position?
                          *edit* or maybe someone just flopped it on the racks and called it a day.

Comment

looks like it was just sat there to get up out of the way. still has foam wrapping around the legs where they would mount and one side is outside the tower and the other is inside. Also, didnt realize the NXT20 had a tandem trailer option
                            2004 X-Star

Comment

Comment

Too late to order an X20 and get it before Memorial Day. Guess I may need to go see the other dealer in my area that has this......
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X