Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bdaly126 View Post
    Cool keep us posted. I did get the part numbers out of MC but I guess my dealer can't order it for my 2015 because the Hull ID doesn't match up to the part number in the system. Too bad when my tower had to be replaced because the welds were off that they didn't have the newly designed bimini, would have saved me this headache.
    Dealer did decide to order the bimini and frame for me, less than 1500 bucks. 3-4 week lead time. The welder I know wants me to remove the tower for him to weld the support pins. I guess the NXT won't fit in his shop yet airplane landing gear will?

Phl1331 I may be bothering you for some measurements if you wouldn't mind....

Comment

So much for that....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bdaly126 View Post
        Dealer did decide to order the bimini and frame for me, less than 1500 bucks. 3-4 week lead time. The welder I know wants me to remove the tower for him to weld the support pins. I guess the NXT won't fit in his shop yet airplane landing gear will?

Phl1331 I may be bothering you for some measurements if you wouldn't mind....
        Maybe you already thought of this, but the welder probably does not want to risk slag and sparks burning your vinyl or carpet or marring the fiberglass.
        Bailey
        '02 X-9
        Lake Blue Ridge

Comment

NXT added ballast

If all goes well, I will have a NXT later this month. Since the NXT uses the aerator pumps, it's my understanding that you can't simply piggy back onto the overflow? What is everyones current NXT set up for added automated ballast?
          2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

Dual Battery

Curious who all has optioned the dual battery setup on their NXT20 or 22 and why or why not?

Comment

I've had dual batteries whenever possible. I live on the coast with strong tidal, river currents. Always good to have backup power.

Comment

I have dual battery, reason being my last boat drained the battery fast when stereo was on... Like to not worry, it's worth a few hundred bucks...!

Comment

Picking up boat this week, apparently the dealer has plumbed the extra ballast bags to the existing system (I'm cautiously confident in my dealer! Lol)...so I will check it out and post pictures as soon as I can.

Comment

My local dealer Buckeye Marine did a great walk through of the new OB edition of the NXT 20

https://youtu.be/0fjlLfj2RcM
                    2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

So, picked up boat today, and they warned me repeatedly...when you stop watch you don't stop to abruptly as it WILL swamp the boat with the wave generated by the extra two sumo 600's in the back lockers!!!! said they have no problem filling and emptying plumbed straight in, no ball valve to separate the additional from the hard tanks, but they used clear pipe so you need to watch when you want to just fill stock ballast. Pictures to come on a sunnier day!

Comment

As far as the OB version...can someone explain why they would look at this vs IB?

Comment

Comment

Sorry, some pics aren't the greatest...will take some when they're full and my boat is at the bottom of the lake! Lol

Comment

Tower Speakers after market

Has anyone added additional after market tower speakers to their NXT and if so, what are your recommendations (compatible with the NXT tower mounting)? If you already had 2 towers, 4 cabin+sub, did you add another amp for the additional speakers?

Comment

Late to the thread and late to Mastercraft, but we just bought a new 2016 NXT22 from TXMC over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X