Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You put real MC logos on there. Ditched the NXT I see.
    Nice touch
    sigpic
    2014 Chap 264 Sunesta
    2019 XT25 GEN2 5500
    2015 X20 SS GEN2 6.0
    2016 G21 Coastal 5.3
    2014 X46 GEN2 7.4
    2014 X30 GEN2 5.7
    2006 VRS200 SS 5.7
    2013 X30 GEN2 6.2
    2013 Yamaha 242LS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RockyTopWitt View Post
      Just bought a 2016 NXT 22! Delivered tonight, got to play for about an hour. Can't wait to get back to the lake tomorrow and play some more! Really impressed with the amount of storage and space in this boat!
      Nice & congrats get some water pictures! - what interior scheme did you go with?

      Comment


      • That is a nice looking boat and a great surf wave. Any additional weight?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by lashburn1 View Post
          You put real MC logos on there. Ditched the NXT I see.
          Nice touch
          Nice job, removing NXT and going with Mastercraft logo!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RockyTopWitt View Post
            Just bought a 2016 NXT 22! Delivered tonight, got to play for about an hour. Can't wait to get back to the lake tomorrow and play some more! Really impressed with the amount of storage and space in this boat!
            Where are you located at?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TN Barefooter View Post
              Where are you located at?
              I'm in Knoxville. I keep the boat on Norris!
              2016 NXT 22
              Go Vols! #VFL

              Comment


              • Interior

                Here's the interior.
                Attached Files
                2016 NXT 22
                Go Vols! #VFL

                Comment


                • Where at on Norris, that's where we're at. We need to try and get together sometime.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TN Barefooter View Post
                    Where at on Norris, that's where we're at. We need to try and get together sometime.
                    Absolutely - my wife's family has a cabin that sits basically half way between Sequoyah and Whitman Hollow. We keep the boat at Sequoyah.

                    Where are you guys?
                    2016 NXT 22
                    Go Vols! #VFL

                    Comment


                    • Do any of you NXT owners have any pictures of water skiing behind it? I'm wondering how the wake is to ski behind.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Slvr Bulit View Post
                        Do any of you NXT owners have any pictures of water skiing behind it? I'm wondering how the wake is to ski behind.


                        I will get some on Wednesday - we are going up Wednesday afternoon to play around.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        2016 NXT 22
                        Go Vols! #VFL

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Slvr Bulit View Post
                          Do any of you NXT owners have any pictures of water skiing behind it? I'm wondering how the wake is to ski behind.


                          The wake flattens out really well around 30 mph, I water skied behind mine at 23 and hit a huge wake and face planted.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • 33mph. Attitude plate at 55


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • What ski is that?

                              Comment


                              • HO Burner

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X