Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brucemac
    replied
    love those all white hulls

Leave a comment:

• 99019nxt22
    replied
    Ours above is also Coolfeel.

I like you was hesitant about the color scheme, as two of our neighbors have all white MasterCraft's with all white and brown interiors. I grew up in the boat business, and all white boats were always my favorite. It is timeless and you don't have to worry about colors fading overtime.

In the end, get what you like. I think the only reason it is trending is because it is an awesome combo that never gets old!

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied
    Yes. I did all coolfeel beach tan and coolfeel alpine white accents. It does seem to be a trending look of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Taco47001
    replied
    Originally posted by 99019nxt22 View Post
    Hey All:

Haven't seen anyone post anything on the 2022 deliveries. I got my 2022 NXT22 delivered about three weeks ago. So far, we love it. The clamping board racks are super nice.

We put about 16 hours on it, but it looks like summer is over for us. We are looking forward to next spring! Sorry for the crappy quality of pics - I had to condense them quite a bit to get them on here.
    Looking good! Is your interior Cool Feel?

Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
    Finally getting back in the game. Should be here mid January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Looking GOOD! Our original interior build (before the blue) had the same pattern... white and all.

Yes. I really like yours. I’ve always wanted all white and I’m finally going to do it. My last 2 mastercrafts were blue and gray so it’ll be a nice change for us.

Im sensing a recurring theme here.... Please tell me that my dream of an all white/ Mostly white boat with luxurious tan interior isn't the latest fad..... I've been wanting this build for about 6 years now and were finally in a spot to make it happen.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied
    Originally posted by 99019nxt22 View Post
    Nice! Almost exact same color scheme as we have.

Yes. I really like yours. I’ve always wanted all white and I’m finally going to do it. My last 2 mastercrafts were blue and gray so it’ll be a nice change for us.

Leave a comment:

• 99019nxt22
    replied

Nice! Almost exact same color scheme as we have.

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 99019nxt22
    replied
    Originally posted by Slvr Bulit View Post
    sharp looking boat. Where are you located?
    Liberty Lake, Washington.

Leave a comment:

• Slvr Bulit
    replied
    sharp looking boat. Where are you located?

Leave a comment:

• 99019nxt22
    replied
    2022 Nxt22

Hey All:

Haven't seen anyone post anything on the 2022 deliveries. I got my 2022 NXT22 delivered about three weeks ago. So far, we love it. The clamping board racks are super nice.

We put about 16 hours on it, but it looks like summer is over for us. We are looking forward to next spring! Sorry for the crappy quality of pics - I had to condense them quite a bit to get them on here.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• monsterwake
    replied
    10% jump confirmed but there are also upgrades that accompany it. The tower being the main thing I believe. I also think the ballast is more which has caused the batteries and the switch to be moved as well.

Leave a comment:

• clrussell
    replied
    We are hearing new boat prices will jump a total of 10% this year. Some companies already have implemented a mid year increase

Leave a comment:

• family_man
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    That one is crack pipe high and at best gonna bring ~high 90s in a covid world. They have definitely gone up. I'm sure someone will chime in with the exact percentages, but the old math was about a 5% increase every year. To put differently, if you were at $65k in 2016, an it was only 5% yoy, the same boat today would be $83K
    I never saw the 2016 build prices but the with the current years the options is where the price really starts to go up quickly. Our 2021 has a msrp of 121k and that is without coolfeel, tower speakers, and a few other upgrades. I imagine they are just putting the msrp of that boat.

I have found this site to be pretty spot on with pricing
    https://seedealercost.com/marine/bro...ies-nxt22-2021

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jbmccul
    replied
    Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
    My dermatologist says anything above 50 doesn't work any better. They do make a pill that actually helps your body naturally produce something that makes your skin protect itself. Apparently they give it to the Red Heads, my daughter is very light skinned and her pediatrician recommended it to us because she knows we have a boat and we are on it every weekend.
    I might need the name of that pill....

Leave a comment:

• SteveO
    replied
    Originally posted by allzway View Post
    My NXT22 is a 2016 model, but that price is way way way over what I paid. Have they gone up that much?
    That one is crack pipe high and at best gonna bring ~high 90s in a covid world. They have definitely gone up. I'm sure someone will chime in with the exact percentages, but the old math was about a 5% increase every year. To put differently, if you were at $65k in 2016, an it was only 5% yoy, the same boat today would be $83K

Leave a comment:

Working...
X