Need Help Building An X23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lashburn1 View Post
    Mossy, post up you "build a boat" image...love see that scheme ..

Can wait to See BLACK Flake Pics... I like Black but had a hard time keeping it Perfect...Flake would be so much Easier..

Originally posted by lashburn1 View Post
    ...wait I just tried to build it...there's no Black Flake option..?

MOSSY
    Were you able to do a Custom BLACK FLAKE??
    Originally posted by Eric2010MCX2 View Post
    Should be on the 2016 boat builder. MC told me they plan to have it online next week barring no issues come up.

Dealers may already be able to build '16's on their dealer site I imagine.
    I did it at the dealership, but I will when it's available. There are quite a few changes actually. I don't like the new hull areas, they don't compliment the design so I did all one color. Interior is different too.

Comment

I'm partial to my new X10's color scheme. Came out awesome and would look great on the X23 as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

tylerk- awesome looking boat! Love love love the red black and white - if I were ordering a x23, that would be it!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerk View Post
          I'm partial to my new X10's color scheme. Came out awesome and would look great on the X23 as well.
          Great looking boat. Why did you decide to go with those Roswell Speakers over JL/Wetsounds?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerk View Post
            If I had built that online I never would have ordered it, but damn it's sexy in the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
              Great looking boat. Why did you decide to go with those Roswell Speakers over JL/Wetsounds?
              Bigger, better sound in my opinion. We carry both Roswell and Wetsounds here at our dealership besides the JL's. I've gotten to hear a lot of them side by side, as well as brands on service customers' boats and prefer the Neptunes. Plus their brushed aluminum finish and integrated ring lights look great with the tower....BTW your boat looks very badass as well, love that platform.

Comment

Except they're like ridiculously expensive for non hlcds
                Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                For Sale:
                2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
                  More than JLs?

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
                    Not too expensive at dealer cost And I can hear them perfectly at ski and boarding line length.

Mastercraftdave: about $600 retail more than the black JL cans and about $500 cheaper than the billet JL cans

Comment

Working...
                    X