Surf X10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you had a chance to try it out XC,

i am getting my new x10 saturday, just wanted to confirm if i order the exact item indicated from wake maker, is it plug and play, no modifications to do to your existing connections in the boat.

thanks for your help
    Last edited by ShoxEg; 06-01-2016, 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling
    Current Boat:
    2016 Mastercraft, X10, 6.0L Ilmor

Past Boats:
    2014 Nautique, Sport 200, 5.7L
    2012 Mastercraft, X14, 6.0 Ilmor

If its warm i am on the lake, if its cold i am on the slopes

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
      Wow. This is first test run with 2 new rear 800 WM sacs and 300 lbs lead amidships (total incremental 1100 lbs ballast over stock). It was steep and long. Peter Dinklage could have ridden in the tube.

No replacement for displacement. She's got some push.

Awesome! My parents live in Granby and love it up there. Very family friendly place and lots of outdoor recreation!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxEg View Post
        Have you had a chance to try it out XC,

i am getting my new x10 saturday, just wanted to confirm if i order the exact item indicated from wake maker, is it plug and play, no modifications to do to your existing connections in the boat.

thanks for your help

shox, i have the bags sitting in the box from wake makers waiting to be installed. moose should be able to answer this question, he's done it.

Comment

^PM'd Shox and others, but yes, with the correct WM male fittings the MC stock quick connect inflow and outlet hoses are true plug and play. No trimming or other mods needed. Otherwise, there are three additional drain plugs for the WM bags and +1 minute fill and spill time increments added to the screen setup.

Other than the bigger wave, this looks and functions like OEM stock setup. Go get some.

Haven't had quality surf time yet, but feels like I'll also bump up steep setting speed to 11mph or more from the 10.6mph stocker setting to get long and steep nirvana.

Comment

i'm in the process of setting up my new x10. i've got a 2015 with the 2016 software. the factory surf settings - surf steep, surf mellow, etc seem to work really well. has anyone tweaked the tabs and found any better combinations than the factory settings? how about the wakeboard settings?

thanks guys!

here are a couple pics.
            Attached Files

Comment

I just put my WM bags in this morning. I can't wait to get on the water to see the difference.

Update- Tried out the new bags over the weekend. It was a nice difference. This was a picture on L Mellow setting. This was from an iphone and the lighting wasn't very good but it was mid-thigh.

Last edited by jbkriss; 06-14-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Steep

And Deep

Comment

How warm is that water moose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gt23 View Post
                    How warm is that water moose.

how many more weeks to you have at grand lake? at gt23 said what's that temp?

ps renewed our wp season passes yesterday with 4 days at steamboat!!

Comment

Lake Granby this AM:

TTU looking forward to seeing you in WP this 16/17 season.

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                        Lake Granby this AM:

TTU looking forward to seeing you in WP this 16/17 season.

moose, promise!! be there 12/27 thru 12/31 skiing. enjoy the rest of your h20 season!!!

Comment

Ok. What's WP? Moose. That's beyond cold man. LPO was 72 water and 68-70 air. Some spots in the lake were 68 and that was fresh. 62.9 is darn near hypothermia temp. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gt23 View Post
                            Ok. What's WP?
                            WP = Winter Park. Aka winter park And Mary Jane ski resorts
                            -Chad
                            2021 GS22, 1995 CC Ski Nautique
                            previous
                            2010 MC x14v,
                            2001 MC Prostar 190,
                            1989 CC Ski Nautique 2001,
                            1984 CC Ski Nautique,
                            1979 CC Ski Tique

Comment

Moose, are you listing that any or are you evenly weighted? Thx

Comment

Originally posted by jbkriss View Post
                                Moose, are you listing that any or are you evenly weighted? Thx
                                JBK, we are evenly weighted. Surf right steep @10.8mph for blend of steep and long. Bumping up to 11+ mph or shifting an adult to the bow really lengthens the wave.

The opposite surf tab seems to slightly list the boat to the surfer corner, you can see the surf corner swim platform slightly breaking the water surface. Go pro mount exaggerates the tilt as it is mounted on an angled surface beneath the gunwale. Sitting idle with full ballast (including the WM bags and 300 lbs lead) the swim platform is buried well above ankle deep.

Comment

Working...
                                X