Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X23 Surf Wave- Worth it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yea, BDA's advice was spot on. Stock setting has too much starboard tab in it, we dropped a 750 in the center of the boat for the later session and the wave was unreal! But I'm picture challenged for that session...

    Comment


    • I love that baseball stitching double!! Killer boat
      Aric


      LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

      2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

      Comment


      • Double, glad I could help. you can now try increments of 5 up and down and add some speed to 11 mph. It will steepen and shorten. I preset.... Surf1-surf5. And whether we want to get airs or do spins we have the right settings at a push.

        Originally posted by Double View Post
        Yea, BDA's advice was spot on. Stock setting has too much starboard tab in it, we dropped a 750 in the center of the boat for the later session and the wave was unreal! But I'm picture challenged for that session...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MC25 View Post
          I love that baseball stitching double!! Killer boat
          Thanks bud, my only regret is not using navy stitching instead of the white. The white will keep your MCOCD at defcon4 at all time.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BDA7 View Post
            Double, glad I could help. you can now try increments of 5 up and down and add some speed to 11 mph. It will steepen and shorten. I preset.... Surf1-surf5. And whether we want to get airs or do spins we have the right settings at a push.
            Funny you say that I was adjusting the boat in 5 degree increments and it seemed very responsive. I also played with speed but didn't see quite as much response. I sure appreciate your input, it was money!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by clrussell View Post
              X23 goofy wave rider is 6,4" plus.. We were playing around switching sides. Surf right mellow. Stock ballast, 3 people in boat spread around.
              Hmm - I seem to recognize that goofy kid and the pretty lady in the boat.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kscrib View Post
                Hmm - I seem to recognize that goofy kid and the pretty lady in the boat.
                Need the picture of double surfing the x23 in this thread :thumb:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Double View Post
                  Funny you say that I was adjusting the boat in 5 degree increments and it seemed very responsive. I also played with speed but didn't see quite as much response. I sure appreciate your input, it was money!
                  No probem!! If u dial in starboard more, let me know.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                    Need the picture of double surfing the x23 in this thread :thumb:


                    We tried son kept nose diving behind me. I suggested I go behind him, wife didn't like that idea, we tried that twice and he struggled to drop the rope. Keep trying...


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BDA7 View Post
                      No probem!! If u dial in starboard more, let me know.
                      That is a sharp looking boat. Bling!

                      Comment


                      • That's a good looking boat BDA7

                        Comment


                        • 2nd weekend on the new X23... Yes. The X23 is worth it.
                          Attached Files
                          2016 X23 6.2L - current
                          1991 ProStar 190 - current
                          2005 X2 - sold
                          2001 Sammy Duval 209 - sold

                          Comment


                          • Luke approves...
                            Attached Files
                            2016 X23 6.2L - current
                            1991 ProStar 190 - current
                            2005 X2 - sold
                            2001 Sammy Duval 209 - sold

                            Comment


                            • Nice!

                              Comment


                              • I paid alot to go from a 2014 x46 to a 2016 x23. This was the first time I got to get it on the water as work has gotten in the way.

                                The X23 was worth every penny. I just can not believe how every year Mastercraft improves on the basics. The racks are better with the new mechanism. The new driver seat is a big improvement and the stereo is much better with two subs and blue tooth.

                                I traded the x46 because I wanted to push a button and surf. This thing is awesome. The wave at steep is almost to much. With 3 people, bags full, surf left with 80 tab and 15 in the middle, speed at 10.8 this is the longest and largest push I have surfed. More than any one needs.

                                Here is a pic of my oldest. My son was at hockey. How can that be starting already?
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X