Winter 2016 plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter 2016 plans

Well no projects planned for the 205 this winter.. the goofy weather this year didn't get me on the boat until July.. so I kept doing little stuff...

Feels kinda weird.. no upgrades, no replacements... everything is as good as new... even the old speedo's...

The gremlin I picked up on my last outing solved..

soooo what to do....

I plan on as watching as much hockey I can... and working out..

shooting for 190 again.. at 204 now... got down to 194 when the 2014 rains started and did not quit.. lol

And if all goes well a quick trip to Florida for winter escape and an a few early 2016 sets...
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Wife and I are taking the kids to Mexico for 15 days over Christmas. Her family joining us for first week, mine for the second.

Comment

Moving back to the Midwest to have TRL as my backyard.
      Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Riding my snowboard as often as possible.
        I'm an Indy Skiers member. Contact me about course skiing in Indianapolis.

Comment

Originally posted by neil.anderson63 View Post
          Moving back to the Midwest to have TRL as my backyard.
          Lucky...

Comment

Mexico for two weeks in February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be doing a good amount of snow skiing, and pushing snow in the NC mountians. As far as the boat goes I'll be repainting the handrails on the sides, as well as the windshield frame. Also planning on upgrading the sound system, and redoing the swim platform! Counting down the days till I get on the water!
              Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

-Blake

Comment

Redoing the stereo... Adding more power to the 4 rev 10s (already 310 each, not happy with it), 2 JL 12w6 or 12w7s, and amps for them. probably gonna do speaker rings in the boat to match the wet sounds. center tab, heater and maybe heated seats for the X25. The stars and stripes is getting a new carb, carpet and maybe upholstery depending on budget. also needs some gel repair. Going to be a busy 2 boat winter lol
                Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                For Sale:
                2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

I'm looking forward to our summer (was 43deg celsius here a few days ago) and lots of water time. But hearing all the snow talk did make me a tad envious. We don't get really cold winters here and my fav skiing is in the US. Maybe one year a TT house swap could be on the cards. Aussie beach summer holiday for a US ski holiday. Any TTers out there with Telluride vacation homes?
                  2013 X-25 SS (all black with 6.2) sold

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                    Redoing the stereo... Adding more power to the 4 rev 10s (already 310 each, not happy with it), 2 JL 12w6 or 12w7s, and amps for them.
                    if you need to get rid of that SD2 i know someone that would take it...

i just bought the full epic pass. going to try to get out to vail and park city as much as possible this year.

star needs just a couple gel spots cleaned up and the center ballast tank gauge recalibrated

Comment

Neil,

What part of TRL are you moving to?

Comment

Originally posted by CoachTil View Post
                        Neil,

What part of TRL are you moving to?

He will be at shell knob. About a mile from the bridge

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                          He will be at shell knob. About a mile from the bridge

We decided that some of the best backyards have over 800 miles of shoreline.
                          Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Fix my rear hatches that were re-upholstered by Viper. Instead of bolting the brackets through the aluminum, they just used screws, and those have started to strip out. So I'm going to have to undo some of the upholstery seams, replace bracket screws with nuts and bolts, then re-stitch the upholstery.

And polish the gelcoat on the transom.

*Edit* And replace water pump. It's always something...
                            Last edited by dvsone79; 11-23-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

We are hitting Winterpark CO for a week... I could buy a decent boat for the cost...... but should provide some great memories for the kids.

<PS sucks discovering you are going to be unemployed after dropping the sizeable deposit on such a vacation. Hope to learn I will be joining amazon today at 4:45pm - fingers crossed>

Comment

Working...
                              X