• Amazon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC197indy View Post
        What.............HaHA!!!
        need to join that club...
        08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6KidSurf View Post
          The tee clamp idea sounds interesting. Where did you get them?
          Take a look at Vibrant Performance. They have nice stainless ones. Most automotive race shops distribute them.
          2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

Siliconeintakes.com

Like $4 each and you'll only need 4 total instead of the 8 ugly screw style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
              Lucky sperm club. It's his dad's boat.
              never once did I claim it to be my own lol
              Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
              Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:
              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                never once did I claim it to be my own lol
                Mine, ours? Both claim ownership. It's not ours unless that is your dad talking about your mom. lol Clearly lots of people on this board have taken it, by your post, that it's your boat. Let's look at some of your post a few years back which started all this on you.

BTW: props to your dad and I really mean that. He's defiantly self-made.
                -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Mine, ours? Both claim ownership. It's not ours unless that is your dad talking about your mom. lol Clearly lots of people on this board have taken it, by your post, that it's your boat. Let's look at some of your post a few years back which started all this on you.

BTW: props to your dad and I really mean that. He's defiantly self-made.
                  The way I see it, the attitude of taking any kind of ownership in the boat or anything they choose to share with me is more so a pro than a con. I treat anything they choose to share with me as my own and it shows. I buy the gas, oil, all of the stereo, and whatever cleaning materials need it. Needless to say, I do my best to play my part to show appreciation in a boat that costs half as much as my first house will be.

Many children these days take the stance of "its not mine" to things they dont pay for, whether that be boats, cars, phones etc and use, abuse and put it away wet. My parents appreciate it, and if it was an issue with how I perceive it I'm sure they would let me know.
                  Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                  Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                  2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                  For Sale:
                  2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Can get them here as well https://www.mcmaster.com/#bolt-clamps/=16keoso

One then to make sure is they the clamp and the hardware are all SS. Some of the clamps from the auto shops don't have SS bolts/ nuts whereas the ones from McMaster Carr are all SS, and thus a touch more cost.

Comment

The way I see it, the attitude of taking any kind of ownership in the boat or anything they choose to share with me is more so a pro than a con. I treat anything they choose to share with me as my own and it shows. I buy the gas, oil, all of the stereo, and whatever cleaning materials need it. Needless to say, I do my best to play my part to show appreciation in a boat that costs half as much as my first house will be.

Many children these days take the stance of "its not mine" to things they dont pay for, whether that be boats, cars, phones etc and use, abuse and put it away wet. My parents appreciate it, and if it was an issue with how I perceive it I'm sure they would let me know.
                      I never implied you were a louse! But, I you know your dad would cut you off at the knee caps if you didn't take care of his stuff!
                      -Tim

Comment

I never implied you were a louse! But, I you know your dad would cut you off at the knee caps if you didn't take care of his stuff!
                        I know you're just razzing him, but my best friend from hs and his dad had a very similar program and we used to take out their Malibu everyday before school when we had morning senior release. His dad actually said he loved that we used it a lot because of how well we maintained it and how anytime he wanted to use it, everything was left in good order for him. I don't think anyone here would say that if their dad offered them Aric's program they'd refuse, and it sounds like he does all he can to pull his weight so I say more power to him.

Comment

• give aric some slack!

Comment

+1 on taking care of the things you get to use. We could all be so lucky to have friends and family that took care of our things as well as you. You're a good man Aric.

Comment

• Originally posted by gt23 View Post
                              give aric some slack!
                              He loves the attention!!
                              -Tim

Comment

Anywhere that sells nuts and bolts, clamps etc or a marine chandlery will have them. A bit more expensive but way better.

Comment

Working...
                                X