• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Bubbacuse77
    MC Devotee

• Bubbacuse77
    replied
    I am told by my dealer that MC went away from white thread in the late 2000s because it was so hard to get clean but who knows

KY, would you mind posting some close up pics of the French seams and some of the regular seams. The French seems are the ones with the extra stitch on each side of a normal seam

Leave a comment:

• kyfooter
    MC Fanatic

• kyfooter
    replied
    Originally posted by kyfooter View Post
    I'm getting mind from storage this weekend. Mine is a 2013 and pretty certain the threads are not black. They appear dark only because of the pattern. My interior is white and gray, with blue piping.
    My fault...my threads in the checker pattern are indeed black. My 2003 197 had white threads I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Fox197
    TT Enthusiast

• Fox197
    replied
    I'm in Aus about 2 hours west of sydney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bubbacuse77
    MC Devotee

• Bubbacuse77
    replied
    Thanks for all the pics, I'll ask about the bow filler next time I can get them on the phone which isn't so easy with how busy they are.

BTW, where do you live?

Leave a comment:

• Fox197
    TT Enthusiast

• Fox197
    replied

Can u do us a favour and see if he has ever done a bow filler for a 197.

Leave a comment:

• Fox197
    TT Enthusiast

• Fox197
    replied
    Yeah it is because the way the passenger side seat trim matches in. I'll take a few more to clarify

Leave a comment:

• Bubbacuse77
    MC Devotee

• Bubbacuse77
    replied
    By the way is that red side panel on the right side slightly longer than on the left? It appears that way in most of the pics I see of the 11-13s.

Leave a comment:

• Bubbacuse77
    MC Devotee

• Bubbacuse77
    replied
    Thank you so much Fox, that was exactly what I needed for pics. I'm pretty confident that the black is the way to go as well.

Leave a comment:

• Fox197
    TT Enthusiast

• Fox197
    replied
    As you can see man my hidden stitching is definitely white but all the detail stitching is black. I think black would look nice on yours for a bit of contrast

Leave a comment:

• Fox197
    TT Enthusiast

• Fox197
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bubbacuse77
    MC Devotee

• Bubbacuse77
    replied
    Kyfooter, would you mind posting some pics of the interior sides when you pull the boat out of storage this weekend?

Leave a comment:

• Bubbacuse77
    MC Devotee

• Bubbacuse77
    replied
    Guess it never crossed my mind as an option, do you have the number?

Leave a comment:

• kyfooter
    MC Fanatic

• kyfooter
    replied
    Why not just call the factory? They should be able to give exact thread size, color, mfg., etc.

Leave a comment:

• Bubbacuse77
    MC Devotee

• Bubbacuse77
    replied
    As opposed to this. These are just pictures so I want to be sure. I know I don't want plain white because of the cleaning and I want the stitch to stand out but I don't want to go as bold as black unless that is the color MC used from the factory because I love that look.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bubbacuse77
    MC Devotee

• Bubbacuse77
    replied
    Originally posted by kyfooter View Post
    I'm getting mind from storage this weekend. Mine is a 2013 and pretty certain the threads are not black. They appear dark only because of the pattern. My interior is white and gray, with blue piping.
    I'll be interested to see what you come up with because all the pics I see are either dark grey or black because this is what white stitching looks like on the white carbon fiber.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X