1st weekend with new boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. . Congrats
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Absolutely beautiful boat! Enjoy!

Comment

all those smiles are exactly why you got the boat .. huge congrats

Comment

Congrats, post some pictures of the damage and maybe we can walk you through the repair. Gelcoat repair isn't that hard if it's not too deep.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats ! Beautiful boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, I'd like to see more pics, boat looks amazing.

Comment

Sweet boat! What options did you go with?

If there is one design issue that really bugs me it is that you will tear up your gelcoat if you forget to fold in the racks. I came so close to nipping the gel so many times that I ended up getting some gray gator step to put on the gunnel. They gave me a few remnant pieces for free actually! Really good company!

You may want to look in to that. It would cover up the "flesh wounds" as well.

Comment

Great looking X30. Congrats. Sorry to hear of the tower incident.
                  Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Congrats! Wish I could afford one of those..

Comment

Your summer lives are about to change drastically!!!! congrats awesome sled!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcd View Post
                        Congrats, post some pictures of the damage and maybe we can walk you through the repair. Gelcoat repair isn't that hard if it's not too deep.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        Thx! The dings aren't too bad. The tower didn't slam down. Just a small ding on the right and a scratch on the left. But still painful. I will def be looking into how to fix it...

Comment

Originally posted by DocPhil View Post
                          Sweet boat! What options did you go with?

If there is one design issue that really bugs me it is that you will tear up your gelcoat if you forget to fold in the racks. I came so close to nipping the gel so many times that I ended up getting some gray gator step to put on the gunnel. They gave me a few remnant pieces for free actually! Really good company!

You may want to look in to that. It would cover up the "flesh wounds" as well.

That's a good idea about the gator step. I will check it out...
                          I agree I wish the handles wound not disengage when the racks are out and the tower is up.
                          Options wise...advanced audio (I'll add some tower speakers later), motor is a 5.7 (I agonized over this one but I didn't order the boat and that's what it already had. I think it going to be good.) , shorty windshield, rear facing seat, fins, it had the smaller touch screen which I was good with (a big reason why I picked a mastercraft was the fact that if your screen went out it would not ruin your day). The dealer added a custom color on the hull. That's about all I can remember...
                          Last edited by jsx30; 04-10-2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I can't wait for the water to warm up some. The surf wave looked like it's going to be a lot of fun....

Comment

Beautiful x30.. If I wasnt so hung up on x stars a 30 would be my pick of boat.

Glad to see the kids out and excited :thumb:

Comment

nice x30. which lake is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X