New neutral button for throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New neutral button for throttle

I've been dressing up the boat a bit with some aluminum dash panels and throttle knob and decided to make a new button for the neutral to replace the plastic one. I believe this will fit a lot of other models if people want some. I made a dozen or so for the first run to check interest. They will be $10 with a new stainless screw and $3 shipping. PM me if interested but I more just wanted to show how it turned out. I think it looks pretty good and matches the other parts pretty well. First photo is just the button I made, second is the original black plastic one in the throttle arm, and last is obviously with the new one in place.
    Attached Files

Is this a simple install? Just unscrew the old and put this in? If so, I want one!!! I too have the billet knob you have.
    08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidF View Post
      Is this a simple install? Just unscrew the old and put this in? If so, I want one!!! I too have the billet knob you have.
      Yep, pretty much the easiest part to replace on the boat. Shoot me a PM so I can make arrangements with you.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Nice work.
          CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
          sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
          REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
          REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
          Email - [email protected]

Comment

i would love to replace mine...

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post
              i would love to replace mine...

Comment

Originally posted by MI_Corey View Post
                I've been dressing up the boat a bit with some aluminum dash panels and throttle knob and decided to make a new button for the neutral to replace the plastic one. I believe this will fit a lot of other models if people want some. I made a dozen or so for the first run to check interest. They will be $10 with a new stainless screw and $3 shipping. PM me if interested but I more just wanted to show how it turned out. I think it looks pretty good and matches the other parts pretty well. First photo is just the button I made, second is the original black plastic one in the throttle arm, and last is obviously with the new one in place.

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How about a throttle knob and button package?!
                  Bailey
                  '02 X-9
                  Lake Blue Ridge

Comment

Throttle knob you can get from Mastercraft by Design. I have one. Love it

Comment

Got mine installed today. Looks a lot better than the plastic one.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice and well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks MI_Corey. Got mine installed today and it looks great. I also realized my original plastic button had cracked, so this was great.

Comment

Did mine this weekend, perfect. I did learn not to overtighten the interior screw too much or the neutral button won't engage. Looks sharp!

Comment

Hey just wondering if the buttons are still avail.

Comment

Working...
                              X