Official Norris Lake TN Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Norris Lake TN Thread

OK, so a lot of us on the east coast vacation at Norris Lake in TN, and there are a lot of posts in various threads about this lake. So if you live on this lake, are visiting this lake, know of cool events, or just want to post some pics from your trip... do it here! This place deserves its own thread! Let us know who you you are and share!!

I'll start - I'll be in the east end of Norris Lake near Jimmy's place on July 23-30. Let me know if any of you guys are around!

Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
    OK, so a lot of us on the east coast vacation at Norris Lake in TN, and there are a lot of posts in various threads about this lake. So if you live on this lake, are visiting this lake, know of cool events, or just want to post some pics from your trip... do it here! This place deserves its own thread! Let us know who you you are and share!!

I'll start - I'll be in the east end of Norris Lake near Jimmy's place on July 23-30. Let me know if any of you guys are around!

Awesome idea!
    Have a place down there and just live the lake.
    Going down the 21-24. You may catch my at the bridge on Saturday.
    “A boat is a hole in the water into which you pour money.”.....but it's a lot of fun!!

Comment

Sounds great! Which bridge?

I'll be in a red X14v with black letters. I'd also love to find a rental house on that lake. Keeping my eyes open!

Comment

Sounds great! Which bridge?

I'll be in a red X14v with black letters. I'd also love to find a rental house on that lake. Keeping my eyes open!
        The jumping bridge over near Sugar Hollow. That may be a haul for you though....
        Im at Deerfield.
        Will keep an eye out for you.
        “A boat is a hole in the water into which you pour money.”.....but it's a lot of fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bwag1961 View Post
          The jumping bridge over near Sugar Hollow. That may be a haul for you though....
          Im at Deerfield.
          Will keep an eye out for you.
          I know where that is...I stayed eight across from the marina last year!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

watch out for the snakes ... 14 deaths so far this year ... and the Loch Ness Monster has been seen several times this year ... eats entire boats for breakfast

Lake is a complete mess with all the new raw sewage being dumped into the lake from May to October now ... hepatitis outbreak

Comment

I know where that is...I stayed eight across from the marina last year!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
              Haha....lake is closed! No tourists!

Comment

Don't look for me at the Lake from July 30 - August 7th, My White Prostar 214 with Mini-Tower and music is not going to be there .... or maybe it will ?

Peace.
                Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

We're usually at or near Lakeview Marina. We'll be at the lake that weekend, we'll be the ones in the black and purple NXT, loaded with a bunch of screaming junior high school girls.

Comment

Originally posted by TN Barefooter View Post
                    We're usually at or near Lakeview Marina. We'll be at the lake that weekend, we'll be the ones in the black and purple NXT, loaded with a bunch of screaming junior high school girls.
                    Pullin a Tube
                    Our 2014 X2 is Sold.

Comment

Sugar hollow

Have a camper at sugar hollow close to jump bridge.. My blue nxt22 and my buddy has an orange x23 that's always with me
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'll be there July 23-30 in the Big Creek area, silver flake X14.

Comment

My family and our Red X2 will be in the Big Creek area July 30th - August 7th. We can't wait....we love this lake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          What are you gonna do with a pontoon boat, re-take Omaha Beach?

Comment

Originally posted by dt37803 View Post
                            Pullin a Tube
                            Man, that cut to the bone . They usually wakeboard, but unfortunately we pull them on the tube some of the time.

Comment

We will be back down there for a week in September. Can't wait! Last year was the first time we had been there and I fell in love with it. If I could find a good job there, I'd move.

Comment

Working...
                              X