Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics that make you Happy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • well done on the seating! Love it
    2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

    2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

    1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

    2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

    Comment


    • Had the chance to take our son and grandson on their first GA flight! I am working on creating a water rat and my little fly guy that'll hang with me into my golden years!
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Upnorth07 View Post
        Putting the boat to good use in the off season!

        Is that the original Porky’s or Caddyshack the boys are watching?


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Sunsets on the lake never get old
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sholcomb72 View Post
            Sunsets on the lake never get old
            Beautiful! Where is this located?
            - Jeff

            1994 205, LT1

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
              Is that the original Porky’s or Caddyshack the boys are watching?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Yup. We're terrible parents.

              Kidding, it was called The Sleepover on Netflix. Streamed from a Macbook and used a decent projector and nailed an old bedsheet to the wall. I tried to get the Macbook and my iPad to bluetooth connect to the boat stereo (would have been epic) but they would not see each other. So, I used a JBL bluetooth speaker which worked well.

              And, no Cheetos or shoes were allowed. Kids loved watching a movie from the boat!
              Former: 2007 X15

              Comment


              • This past Saturday at Cars and Cantina. Got talking to friends and leaving later had it sitting in the right light by itself.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Finally got the TA on COTA last weekend for a touring lap after winning Best In Class 1970-1989 SVRA Car Show. Great weekend of watching vintage sports car and Trans Am series races.
                  Attached Files
                  Mike B

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by orbeamlb View Post
                    Finally got the TA on COTA last weekend for a touring lap after winning Best In Class 1970-1989 SVRA Car Show. Great weekend of watching vintage sports car and Trans Am series races.
                    Cool. Post a full shot of the TA. I had a ‘77 special edition in ‘77. Wish I still had it. By the hood yours looks like early 80’s.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mustangtexas View Post
                      This past Saturday at Cars and Cantina. Got talking to friends and leaving later had it sitting in the right light by itself.
                      Beautiful car! Let me know if you ever make it down my way.
                      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                      Originally posted by uplandbird
                      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mustangtexas View Post
                        This past Saturday at Cars and Cantina. Got talking to friends and leaving later had it sitting in the right light by itself.
                        Wow. That thing is choice. Perfect spec.
                        Aric


                        LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                        Register Here

                        2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                        For Sale:
                        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ski-me View Post
                          Beautiful! Where is this located?
                          The waterski capitol of the world Winter Haven, FL.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mustangtexas View Post
                            Cool. Post a full shot of the TA. I had a ‘77 special edition in ‘77. Wish I still had it. By the hood yours looks like early 80’s.
                            Good eye on the hood. It’s a 1981 Turbo Special Edition. 38,000 mile original unrestored survivor. Last year for the 2nd Gen F-Body and the last year for Pontiac V-8 engines. Been in the family since new.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by orbeamlb; 11-12-2020, 08:00 AM.
                            Mike B

                            Comment


                            • Nice. We loved our 1999 TA WS6 6speed. Not vintage, but still loved it. Had it for 18 years.
                              Currently schlepping on BIL's X46

                              MISS "B" HAVEN

                              2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX (Sold)
                              OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
                              Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel
                              http://www.crowniehq.net

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by orbeamlb View Post
                                Good eye on the hood. It’s a 1981 Turbo Special Edition. 38,000 mile original unrestored survivor. Last year for the 2nd Gen F-Body and the last year for Pontiac V-8 engines. Been in the family since new.
                                Run old Bandit run!

                                Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
                                Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

                                2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X