Pics that make you Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
    It looked like Dumb and Dumber at our launch yesterday. In the short time we were there I saw one guy who jackknifed his trailer on the ramp multiple times, somebody who ran their own trailer over after getting the boat off. A guy that just left his giant center console tied up to the dock and walked off and some guy trying to load a jet ski into the back of a Jeep.
    That's pretty awesome. I'd like to know how one manages to run over their own trailer. That's a special kind of stupid. I'm assuming it was attached to his vehicle?

Comment

• Originally posted by cmasty View Post
      That's pretty awesome. I'd like to know how one manages to run over their own trailer. That's a special kind of stupid. I'm assuming it was attached to his vehicle?
      He ran it over with the boat. It was one of those little Sea-Doo jet boats and as soon as he had it free from the trailer bunks he turned it around over the top of his trailer. Saw it in the parking lot later with the left guide pole all bent and mangled.

Also, I forgot about the pontoon boat that had so many people on it it was about to sink. The pontoons were all the way under the water and the deck was 2-3 inches from the water line.
      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• I used to work at a company a couple miles from a boat ramp, allot of the guys would go down there too eat lunch. They said it was the best entertainment around.
        2012 GT205
        2011 X25
        2019 NXT22
        2020 NXT20

Comment

• I can't wait to get out as much as possible this year, but am already dreading the ramps. Last year was awful, and this year doesn't look like it is shaping up much different. Plan to go out as early as possible or late as possible.
          13 Super Air Nautique 230
          03 Super Air Nautique TE 210 - Sold
          88 Mastercraft TriStar 220 - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by dhanni848 View Post
            I can't wait to get out as much as possible this year, but am already dreading the ramps. Last year was awful, and this year doesn't look like it is shaping up much different. Plan to go out as early as possible or late as possible.
            It's going to be a nightmare. I'm trying to get as much time in as I can now before the lakes are an absolute madhouse
            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhanni848 View Post
              I can't wait to get out as much as possible this year, but am already dreading the ramps. Last year was awful, and this year doesn't look like it is shaping up much different. Plan to go out as early as possible or late as possible.
              We always hit the lake at 8AM and we are off by noon.... Just in time befor the idiots already drunk show up...

Comment

• My son wanted to get the paddle boards out, so that means we should take the boat too!
                Attached Files

Comment

• With the cold setting in Downunder I thought I would post a pic of my last ski - this makes me happy - Winter does not...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	slalom run 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	2410451
                  Cheers

Mark

'99 Mastercraft ProStar 205 330-LTR

Comment

• Finally got my 77 S&S back in the water after 17 years. New engine, new experiences
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ONTHECOAST View Post
                      Finally got my 77 S&S back in the water after 17 years. New engine, new experiences
                      Congratulations. I saw your project thread and it looked like a rewarding project. I wish we could locate the van though !

Comment

• Kind of MC related.

Taken at Geauga Lake circa 1994. Found this photo while sorting some documents.

Name:	IMG_6524.jpg
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	2410461

Comment

• Definition of this thread! Great example.

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                          Kind of MC related.

[ATTACH]203410[/ATTACH]

I can imagine the smile this put on your face! Thanks for the share.
                          Find us on Instagram @Bee_Boss_Surf

Brynlee 7yrs, Boston 6yrs
                          SoulCraft Team Riders

2020 MC XStar white / Grey (Harley’s)
                          2021 MC X22 white/ Kahuna
                          2021 MC XStar Red
                          2021 MC XT22. Yellow/Silver
                          2020 MC XStar Blue
                          2020 MC X24. Navy/Silver
                          2020 MC XStar Red/Black
                          2020 MC XT22 Red/black
                          2019 MC XStar Blue/White
                          2017 MC XT21 Black/Green
                          2001 Calabria Pro V White/Yellow

Comment

• Finally out of winter storage.

Name:	78D30F3A-190B-445A-9473-C19B411E84BE.jpg
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	2410555

Comment

• Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                              Kind of MC related.

[ATTACH]203410[/ATTACH]
                              Is the bump worse at 28 off?
                              2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Had the floors professionally done.
                                Attached Files
                                Our 2014 X2 is Sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X