X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwozhog
    replied
    Originally posted by dvsone79 View Post
    They absolutely work. My wake went from bad to great. You still need ballast (the more the better), but it can be evenly weighted. No need to lean the boat anymore. Here's goofy wake with 2500lbs of ballast and a DIY wake surf gate:
    That is an incredible wave for a 205v.

Leave a comment:

• DavidF
    replied
    If interested, good probability I will have my Mission Delta for sale very very soon. It did work I have to say, made a big difference. I'm just considering going with the GSA setup.

Leave a comment:

• kmac
    replied
    mcjimmy33

as a fellow 2002 x-30 (or...uhhh...2002 maristar 230vrs convert - 5.7 LTR) what are you running for your surf setup?
    ENGINE? PROP? BALLAST? SURF DEVICE?

I installed ballast last year 750's in the rear, 1180 center , 650 bow.....although i cant fill the center or bow to full capacity, I am in need of a new prop in a bad way!!! What can you tell me how to get the smooth face, chest high, 15ft pocket??? lol

Leave a comment:

• lees23
    replied
    Originally posted by SS LS1 View Post
    Lees, couple questions. ... so your, 14 X2 didn't get the Gen 2 system apparently?

Specifically which brand and model bags are you running in your lockers? 650s seem large, Do they fill completely? What about interference with he locker hatch gas strut bracing? Any clearance issues?
    Correct early production 14, gen 1. I don't remember what brand they are, I don't have my boat to look at it. They are black and yellow I think. I can get them 90% full with no issues. They don't seems to bother the strut or brace.

Leave a comment:

• SS LS1
    replied
    Originally posted by lees23 View Post
    Here is my x2 with a homemade suck-gate and PNP 650's in each locker.
    Lees, couple questions. ... so your, 14 X2 didn't get the Gen 2 system apparently?

Specifically which brand and model bags are you running in your lockers? 650s seem large, Do they fill completely? What about interference with he locker hatch gas strut bracing? Any clearance issues?

Leave a comment:

• lashburn1
    replied
    Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
    Saw the video of this on youtube, not very impressive to me.
    I saw too.
    Meh
    I like that the gate sticks out further aft keeping the up spray back.

Needs some better videos

Leave a comment:

• Gavin
    replied
    Originally posted by masterx10 View Post
    I agree. Just joined and first 6 posts are about how great a certain product is
    He did the same thing on the Malibu crew a few days ago.

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Saw the video of this on youtube, not very impressive to me.

Leave a comment:

• lashburn1
    replied
    Originally posted by WakeSurf22 View Post
    Can't promote the nauticurl.com wake shaper enough, by far the best bang for the buck! Super professional look for dirt cheap, made a huge difference and love not shifting ballast for 20 minutes! Wish it came in Red to match my Xstar!
    Your New product looks cool
    I like that you made the Gate "aft" of the Cups. This should help keep the spray that some boats encounter further back from getting up on the lockers/cushions

You have it priced fair as well

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• lees23
    replied
    Jesus... so annoying, sorry.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lees23
    replied
    Here is my x2 with a homemade suck-gate and PNP 650's in each locker.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• masterx10
    replied
    Originally posted by cbryan70 View Post
    Lol.....just be honest and say it's your product
    I agree. Just joined and first 6 posts are about how great a certain product is

Leave a comment:

• cbryan70
    replied
    Lol.....just be honest and say it's your product

Leave a comment:

• WakeSurf22
    replied
    Super affordable and quality surf system

Can't promote the nauticurl.com wake shaper enough, by far the best bang for the buck! Super professional look for dirt cheap, made a huge difference and love not shifting ballast for 20 minutes! Wish it came in Red to match my Xstar!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Originally posted by bcd View Post
    You do not need 2500 pounds of extra bags to surf an x2. Even without a suck gate, you should have a decent wave with just the extra 450 pound bag in the rear locker.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    ^^^^^I agree

Leave a comment:

Working...
X