No announcement yet.

Size Matters - Pics Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1,100s full, 750 in the nose and 6 people in the boat. Not as good as the pictures above
    Attached Files
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
      1,100s full, 750 in the nose and 6 people in the boat. Not as good as the pictures above
      I'll Say. We were riding around 22.5 MPH. I will say that the X-30 like as much rear weight as possible. The more the better. If you had that 750 in the middle or more toward the rear I bet the wake would be better. You have the triple auto lauch so you should be good for getting on plane.

Here is another pic not quite as loaded, no 800lb sack and only 2 people. Rider is 6'2".
      Attached Files
      2013 X-30, 6.0L with 2500lbs of ballast and 500 lbs of lead.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah we were riding at 23.7 or something. I will say I rode with less people and no nose weight with the 1,100s full and it was much better.
        Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
        For Sale:

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelmwake View Post
          Ok, Moosehead wanted me to add couple of pics of my X23 surf wake with stock ballast and 2 adults in the boat. Gen2 tab settings for port side steep surf style wake are 0,0,60. You want to add a lot of weight to the back of the boat for a surf style wake, but like I stated I have only the stock ballast at 100% in this pic. The wake goes absolutely nuts with 1100lbs of sacs in the cabin, but as the stock certainly is big enough for any tricks I have only used that. I would like to get around 400lbs of lead, but it seems to be hard to obtain in europe or it is just ridiculously expensive. Well here are the pics ......
          How tall is this surfer?

This wake looks xstar huge.
          2006 MasterCraft XStar
          2006 MasterCraft X1 - Sold
          2003 Sevylor Caravelle 7' 6"

Comment

I gotta start getting some pics..... GF took this last night. Two of us in boat, stock ballast plus 440 custom 300s under each coffin seat. No tricky cam angle on this one. Just a big meaty wave. I love this Star
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
              Yeah we were riding at 23.7 or something. I will say I rode with less people and no nose weight with the 1,100s full and it was much better.
              The X-30 also likes slower speeds for wakeboarding. At 23.7 it really mellows out. I’d try running around 22.5, the wake will be steeper with more lip, but a little wider.
              2013 X-30, 6.0L with 2500lbs of ballast and 500 lbs of lead.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 501s View Post
                The X-30 also likes slower speeds for wakeboarding. At 23.7 it really mellows out. I’d try running around 22.5, the wake will be steeper with more lip, but a little wider.
                Thanks for the tips! It seemed a little finicky at the slower speeds. Was probably the people in bad places.
                Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                For Sale:

Comment

Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
                  I gotta start getting some pics..... GF took this last night. Two of us in boat, stock ballast plus 440 custom 300s under each coffin seat. No tricky cam angle on this one. Just a big meaty wave. I love this Star
                  That wave looks incredible. MC killed it with the new Xstar
                  '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                  (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                  '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                  www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
                    God that looks like the tommahawk steak of Surf waves!
                    2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

Size Matters - Pics Required

Kootenai Point Pipeline, Sandpoint, ID.

GT23’s X30 dialed in.

Last edited by moosehead; 07-21-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinitysurf View Post
                        Last summer, great pop off lip. This is buddy of mine, I cannot get that much air yet, still learning
                        Did he land it and surf away, or was that the end of his ride? Very impressive!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Niece first on the boat... starboard side, stock ballast, 3 in the boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The girl in the curl

Comment

Picture looked right on mobile. Trying again

Comment

Took my cousin out- he’s goofy, so the X30 got to exercise her other side.

The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

Working...
                                X