2015 Mastercraft Trailer Rims KMC XD822 spec help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Mastercraft Trailer Rims KMC XD822 spec help

So I let my dad drive the trailer a few weeks ago and he curb checked the heck out of one of my rims. To order a new rims through my dealer is $450 or I can go online and get them for $220. The dealer was unsure of the specs as the portal they use just says the rim and model.

I need some help finding the right size. I know it's an 18x9, 5 lug pattern, but I don't know the offset. I have some pictures that I took of the back of the rim to see if someone knows this other info needed. Thanks in advance for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

et18 is the offset which is +18
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
      Perfect, thanks. I know that I could count on you. Its been a while since I have been in the aftermarket rim game.

Comment

Do you know the proper bolt pattern, Bore, and B/S ? There are so many choices.....

http://www.kmcwheels.com/wheelSpecs/...822-monster-ii

Comment

Do an online search for your area. You can often have the rim refinished (repaired) for less than a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
            Do an online search for your area. You can often have the rim refinished (repaired) for less than a new one.
            I have looked around. Its about $200 to get that done or 220 with free shipping for a new rim.

Comment

cant find anything on the specs with the numbers on the wheel provided.. no clue
              Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
              Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:
              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

cant find anything on the specs with the numbers on the wheel provided.. no clue
                same here. That why I was hoping someone on here might know. I emailed KMC directly to see if they would know.

Comment

I know this thread is a few years old...curious if you were able to get this wheel from someone other than an MC dealer.

Comment

A little research tells my the backspace is 5.71” and measuring the bore on my wheel is 74mm, spacing appears to be 5x111mm. I’m trying to work with a local dealer to get the actual KMC model number somI can order a replacement. More to come(hopefully).

Comment

The wheel you have can probably be fixed. I recently had a wheel rim fixed by a company that came to my house. They took off the wheel in the garage, fixed it, reinstalled it. Looks great. I called the local auto body shop and they gave me the name of a mobile wheel repair service. Looks like new.

Comment

Originally posted by stuartjr View Post
                        I know this thread is a few years old...curious if you were able to get this wheel from someone other than an MC dealer.
                        I never did do anything with it. The dealer wanted $500 each. I could have gotten them form a local rim dealer but since I use my trailer so little, it wasn't worth the expense IMO.

Comment

Well the good news is I finally got the part number; XD82289012718T. The bad news is the manufacturer has discontinued the wheel. For those looking around I did learn the full specs; 18x9, lug pattern is a 5 on 4.5" or 5x114.3mm, Backspace is 5.7", Offset is +18, and the hub is 74mm.

At the end of the day, I was able to find one online for $230, which was about $60 more than refinishing the wheel locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony84121 View Post
                            Well the good news is I finally got the part number; XD82289012718T. The bad news is the manufacturer has discontinued the wheel. For those looking around I did learn the full specs; 18x9, lug pattern is a 5 on 4.5" or 5x114.3mm, Backspace is 5.7", Offset is +18, and the hub is 74mm.

At the end of the day, I was able to find one online for $230, which was about $60 more than refinishing the wheel locally.
                            Thanks for posting specs. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                            X