Engine cover shocks 94 ps190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine cover shocks 94 ps190

I have searched key words and know there is a thread here dealing with shock replacement but I am coming up empty. Seems like there is a NAPA shock that will do the trick? Redoing the insulation inside my engine cover right now and sure would be nice to put together a fully functioning "dog house". Thanks for any help. "Freak"
    "One foot in the grave, one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel" Petty

Any auto store should be able to cross reference the part # on your old strut. Just picked 2 up from Autozone this morning, for my rear ski locker.

Comment

I just googled the numbers on my old shocks and amazon came up with a match that worked great.

Comment

Amazon Link

Comment

Ordered a set for my '94 Prostar last year from Rockauto. I don't recall the part number, but I believe I matched the length of the strut and ordered the strut with a load of 30 pounds of force. Fit perfectly and holds the cover up nicely with new foam insulation installed.

Comment

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ead.php?t=5427

Take a look at post #34
            - I'd rather be SWERVING!

Comment

I'll also add to try liftsupportsdepot.com. You enter in the dimensions you require and the lifting force and it'll tell you what it has in that size. Pay attention to the ball sockets though, some of them are a little odd.

Comment

this is the part -

SPD-GSN1-5300-60

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o91j4vsfr...Gas+Struts.pdf
                sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Thank you guys!

Comment

Picked them up Saturday. Bought Napa and later realized the other to be the less expensive route. Good to go.

Comment

NAPA Part # 8195592.for anyone who's searching. At least, that's what it was when I replaced them years ago.
                      Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

Last summer I picked up two engine cover shocks from Rock Auto, part "ams automotive 4280" for $30 total, including shipping. These were 20.5" extension at 29 foot pounds and have worked well so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X