Boat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiDog View Post
    I ordered one Last Sunday via the internet with Skiboatcovers.com. I still haven't heard back from them other than an email, creating my account with them. How long does it generally take for a cover to be made and shipped?
    It took mine about 3 weeks to come in. I called and talked to mike at the shop. He was very helpful and actually called me back after I ordered to clarify a few things. It was a very easy transaction...

Comment

Originally posted by crashmore22 View Post
      I hope that we are both pleased with our purchases.
      Me too. I haven't had a chance to put mine on yet to see how it fits...

Comment

I ordered one Last Sunday via the internet with Skiboatcovers.com. I still haven't heard back from them other than an email, creating my account with them. How long does it generally take for a cover to be made and shipped?
        I called an talked with them to make sure that I was getting what I needed for my application. He said that the lead time is 3-4 weeks but right now (March 20 order date) he was closer to 3 weeks. Mine should ship this week.

Also he told me that he has a waterline cover in house for 07 Xstar that he would sell for a discount if anyone is interested....

Comment

Originally posted by jsx30 View Post
          Me too. I haven't had a chance to put mine on yet to see how it fits...
          Did you order with a center stripe? He sold me on it due to the size of the cover for alignment.

Comment

Originally posted by jsx30 View Post
            It took mine about 3 weeks to come in. I called and talked to mike at the shop. He was very helpful and actually called me back after I ordered to clarify a few things. It was a very easy transaction...
            Agree that they are much more responsive and easier to work with via phone at skiboatcovers.com. This was my experience as well. Great quality, and well-backed customer service.

Comment

Was gonna order from skiboat covers but ended up just getting a Westland cover from baldmikes. 450 for sunbrella. Couldn’t beat it. Will post pics when it comes in. Same cover was 650ish from skiboats and 700 from coversport.

Comment

I got mine on Tuesday. Three weeks from the day that I ordered it. I have only taken it out of the box but so far I'm really impressed with the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by crashmore22 View Post
                  Did you order with a center stripe? He sold me on it due to the size of the cover for alignment.
                  I thought about getting that but he didn't sell it too hard and I didn't get it. Hopefully I won't regret it...

Comment

Here’s my Westland. Pretty awesome for only being 430 bucks. Gonna put some sort of support near the back seat to prevent pooling at the dock.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks good. Especially at that price and sunbrella to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        Looks good. Especially at that price and sunbrella to boot.
                        Exactly what i was thinking. Also less then 2 weeks from order to my house. Another plus.

Comment

Cory at Evolution Covers is running a special on these swim step covers for $110. I sent him a template and got the cover like 2 weeks later (few days ago). Great price if anyone needs one. Tight enough to tow with and made from nice materials, looks and feels high quality. Even tho I store inside, just did a full compound and polish and want to keep it looking good and also protect the decking and figured for the price, could not beat it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Infinitysurf View Post
                            Cory at Evolution Covers is running a special on these swim step covers for $110. I sent him a template and got the cover like 2 weeks later (few days ago). Great price if anyone needs one. Tight enough to tow with and made from nice materials, looks and feels high quality. Even tho I store inside, just did a full compound and polish and want to keep it looking good and also protect the decking and figured for the price, could not beat it.
                            Swim platform cover looks good. Corey just finished my cover this week I should have first part of next week.
                            1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
                            2008 Prostar 197 LY6

Comment

Ordered from coverquest yesterday. Westland Sunbrella exact fit covers swmp. I have been sourcing it out since January for shipping to Canada. I found them to have the best price and very helpful on the numerous phone calls to answer my questions. I did a lot of research with every cover supplier I could find. Going to order a swmp pad from M/C parts depot next.
                              If she don't shine , she ain't mine

Comment

anyone know where to buy the platform cover that goes all the way back to the boat cover? I want to add this to my new X10 cover

Comment

Working...
                                X