X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wakesurf6786
    replied
    Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post
    Just from your post it sounds like you're leaning toward the X30. I guess it really depends on what you want to use it for. Will the X2 do the equivalent of $4k plus the time/effort more stuff for you? Do you want to go out with a larger group on occasion?
    Looking to take out my family of 5, kids are 8,6 and 3. I want to introduce them to everything and surf/ski myself.

Leave a comment:

• kscrib
    replied
    Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly runs all the way to the bone.

Leave a comment:

• tmothy07
    replied
    Just from your post it sounds like you're leaning toward the X30. I guess it really depends on what you want to use it for. Will the X2 do the equivalent of $4k plus the time/effort more stuff for you? Do you want to go out with a larger group on occasion?

Leave a comment:

• wakesurf6786
    replied
    Here is the X-2
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Pics of the x2

Leave a comment:

• wakesurf6786
    started a topic Fugly 2007 X2 or older X30

Fugly 2007 X2 or older X30

So here is my dilemma, I've come across a smokin' deal on a 2007 X2 with 600 hours, seller is asking $25,000 for the boat. Here is the catch. The boat has all brand new interior that is SOLID BLACK and NEON GREEN . It looks horrible. The boat is wrapped in a matching neon green/black wrap that is equally as bad. I'm worried the black will burn my young kids and I'll have to use towels all over the boat.

I've also found a 2003 x-30 locally that is going for 26K and is mint, new OEM interior and excellent exterior.

I can't decide which is the better deal. The '07 X2 is a great price, but I'm going to have to remove the wrap and go back with a more subtle one or polish the underlying gel (Navy Blue) and most likely redo the interior because you know, black is hot ! I've received quotes for 5-6K for the interior and 2K-$2500 to redo the wrap

What do you guys think? The X2 fixed up with a new interior would be pushing 30K. Is it worth it for the headache? Or should I just go with the beautiful X30 that is lake ready for 26K?
    Last edited by wakesurf6786; 09-21-2017, 04:42 PM.
Working...
X