Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New xstar pictures and performance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New xstar pictures and performance

    Hey Guys,
    Hoping some new stars are finally being delivered. Could you post some pictures and give us performance reviews?

    I know tons of us would love to see the "candy"

  • #2
    TXMC just got their first one this morning. I'd imagine dealers will start getting them today or early next week.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Morety View Post
      TXMC just got their first one this morning. I'd imagine dealers will start getting them today or early next week.
      Awesome. Can't wait to start hearing more reviews vs the G and seeing pictures!

      Comment


      • #4
        I’ll be there tomorrow. I’ll snap some pics if it’s around.
        Aric


        LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
        Register Here

        2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
        For Sale:
        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Morety View Post
          TXMC just got their first one this morning. I'd imagine dealers will start getting them today or early next week.
          Saw it on their IG page, jaw hit the floor

          Comment


          • #6
            When are we going to see the 50th Anniversary boats and backpacks?
            2006 Maristar 200 SS

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rgardjr1 View Post
              When are we going to see the 50th Anniversary boats and backpacks?
              Bet that I’ll have a backpack the second they do
              Aric


              LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
              Register Here

              2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:
              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

              Comment


              • #8
                Not a game changer

                I’m hearing that the new star wake is not changing the game. Wake similar to the other top boats. Thoughts?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fbeltrao View Post
                  I’m hearing that the new star wake is not changing the game. Wake similar to the other top boats. Thoughts?
                  You are hearing?!? I mean..... who has even ridden a new star, besides MC pro riders? Do you talk to them frequently?

                  Nonetheless, I don't think anyone was expecting this boat to defy physics. It's not really much heavier than any of the other flagship wakeboard boats, so wake size was pretty much as expected. The big thing, is that it puts out a clean wake with a great shape, and also surfs well. There are a few common folk that have surfed it, and loved it.... and the vids we have seen, clearly show a very clean wake, even with people moving around in the boat. Other than that, there hasn't been much for individual reviews yet.

                  Even when that does happen....... half of them will probably come from MC hating keyboard warriors, that have actually never stepped foot in one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
                    You are hearing?!? I mean..... who has even ridden a new star, besides MC pro riders? Do you talk to them frequently?

                    Nonetheless, I don't think anyone was expecting this boat to defy physics. It's not really much heavier than any of the other flagship wakeboard boats, so wake size was pretty much as expected. The big thing, is that it puts out a clean wake with a great shape, and also surfs well. There are a few common folk that have surfed it, and loved it.... and the vids we have seen, clearly show a very clean wake, even with people moving around in the boat. Other than that, there hasn't been much for individual reviews yet.

                    Even when that does happen....... half of them will probably come from MC hating keyboard warriors, that have actually never stepped foot in one.
                    Well said. If you want the MC hating crew head over to Wakeworld.
                    2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wakeworld says “yeah it’s like a Supra”

                      Lol
                      Aric


                      LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                      Register Here

                      2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                      For Sale:
                      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Little unexpected treat,, I’m on it!!!
                        Aric


                        LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                        Register Here

                        2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                        For Sale:
                        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was hoping they would take it out today

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There has to be other dealerships getting then as well. Come on peeps!


                            Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ours will be coming in shortly. If the weather can hold tight in KY we will be trying to get out.

                              I'll post some pics when we do!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X