Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silver metal flake 93 Stars and Stripes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Silver metal flake 93 Stars and Stripes

    Has anyone ever seen one of these? I think it is one of a kind.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  • #2
    Hundreds of them,

    Comment


    • #3
      Opened this thread for the pics. Where are they?

      Comment


      • #4
        Attach a pic. That model only came in red or blue flake as I recall.

        Comment


        • #5
          I had to back up and re-read. It is a trick question...



          .
          93 190
          (safe click)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by swc5150 View Post
            Attach a pic. That model only came in red or blue flake as I recall.
            silver too, just not as many stars but a red stripe

            Comment


            • #7
              You mean this one ... this is a limited edition 190 and only 25 were made
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                No..........Not a Stars and Stripes option as the OP stated....
                93 190
                (safe click)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by snork View Post
                  silver too, just not as many stars but a red stripe
                  No kidding, I've never seen one. Bet it looks sweet!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I was told about this unicorn and am waiting for the pics. I will post them when I get them.

                    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
                      You mean this one ... this is a limited edition 190 and only 25 were made
                      Those stickers are all wrong!

                      Is that a Prostar emblem?!?
                      - Jeff

                      1994 205, LT1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ski-me View Post
                        Those stickers are all wrong!

                        Is that a Prostar emblem?!?
                        yes ... tried to upgrade the look

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ski-me View Post
                          Those stickers are all wrong!

                          Is that a Prostar emblem?!?
                          Maybe not the right vintage but they look awesome!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have a photo of a silver flake/red flake stars and stripes that I saw recently somewhere?? But I saved the photo because it is so unique. I can't figure out how to post it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BMGSKi View Post
                              I have a photo of a silver flake/red flake stars and stripes that I saw recently somewhere?? But I saved the photo because it is so unique. I can't figure out how to post it.
                              I normally post to imgur and then embed the link here.
                              Tim
                              2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                              Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                              1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                              1995 MC ProStar 205
                              ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X