The boarding school, Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boarding school, Orlando

Going down to ski at The Boarding School in Orlando in March with a few friends. They are skiing two days but i'm going for 4 days

I'm really excited to get some pointers from some professionals and I can't wait to get back on my ski. It's been a good year so far, as I just purchased Dano's 40th edition 197 from here, and it's definitely going to be an upgrade from my 01 190 (which will be for sale soon if anyone's interested . I also just picked up an 18 Vapor Lithium so overall things are going good!

Thought i'd share all this on here!

It's one of my favorite places. Travis is awesome. Hands down some of the best riding conditions available

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
      It's one of my favorite places. Travis is awesome. Hands down some of the best riding conditions available
      i've heard that! i'm counting down the days!

Comment

Just got back from there. It was an Incredible experience.

I was planning to do a quick write up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I towed my PS 197 down to see inlaws over the fall and spent a day out there. Travis and Freddie are so awesome. I had a blast. We got to ride Rusty's Xstar while Jimmy rode too.

Have a blast. I cant wait to go again.
          2005 Prostar 197 w/ mini tower

Richmond, VA & Lake Gaston, NC

Comment

I've been in Orlando for 8 months now and still haven't made it over there. Anyone know what all they teach? I haven't slalomed in a few years... Do they do any surf lessons? I surf but can't do anything besides ride. Gotten close to a 360 a few times....

Comment

Originally posted by TStine View Post
              I've been in Orlando for 8 months now and still haven't made it over there. Anyone know what all they teach? I haven't slalomed in a few years... Do they do any surf lessons? I surf but can't do anything besides ride. Gotten close to a 360 a few times....
              They teach everything from windsurfing to water skiing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be there on 2/27
                sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by hyman989 View Post
                  They teach everything from windsurfing to water skiing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You will love it, I’ve been 5 or 6 times for the entire week. The best of everything.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
                      I'll be there on 2/27
                      i'll be there march 9-13th! too bad we aren't going to be there on the same days. it would be awesome to ski with some fello tt members

Comment

Originally posted by Davalonth View Post
                        You will love it, I’ve been 5 or 6 times for the entire week. The best of everything.
                        Is this the same place that Wade Wilson and Chris Rossi used to teach lessons at roughly 10 years ago or so?

Comment

Originally posted by h2oskiluvr View Post
                          Is this the same place that Wade Wilson and Chris Rossi used to teach lessons at roughly 10 years ago or so?
                          The boarding school was started by Shaun Murray and Travis Moye. At some point around 2012, Shawn broke off and is teaching at OWC.

The schools current location was home to "the projects" before being taken over by the boarding school.

Comment

Yes, we are where Rossi used to be. He was here the first two years, I was, then we took over the entire place. Now we have all 3 lakes, 2 slalom courses, a 50th X-Star, a ProStar (our 50th PS will be here soon), house and apartment. It's an amazing little setup.

And, yes, we teach everything! If you want to get behind a boat in any capacity, we can handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by theboardingschool View Post
                              Yes, we are where Rossi used to be. He was here the first two years, I was, then we took over the entire place. Now we have all 3 lakes, 2 slalom courses, a 50th X-Star, a ProStar (our 50th PS will be here soon), house and apartment. It's an amazing little setup.

And, yes, we teach everything! If you want to get behind a boat in any capacity, we can handle it.
                              will the 50th prostar be there by march 9th?? been dying to see one in person

Comment

Working...
                              X