No announcement yet.

The boarding school, Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son went for the day a few years ago and had a blast. Really great setup.

Comment

The lakes that the boarding school are so nice. When I was younger, I went to the boarding school also know as The Projects and it was so much fun. This was the first place that I learned how to hit rails.

I will never forget hitting the old Relentless rail that Liquid force built. It was a lot of fun and it was always glass there. The whole property was cool and there was always a big name pro riding out there. When we went, Shane Bonifay came over for the day, rode in the boat and taught us some tricks, then he rode at the end of the day. It was incredible to see him ride.

I wish that was my back yard.

Comment

This is something Ive wanted to do for a while now. I need assistance with my riding to progress.

I would consider going for a 4-5 day camp depending on the cost....oh look at that the website is down.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman View Post
          This is something Ive wanted to do for a while now. I need assistance with my riding to progress.

I would consider going for a 4-5 day camp depending on the cost....oh look at that the website is down.
          Last time I checked in price it was a few hundred a day, say for a week get a little discount. Well worth it when you think of the cost running those boats is around 100 bucks a day plus paying for the time of the instructors as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TStine View Post
            I've been in Orlando for 8 months now and still haven't made it over there. Anyone know what all they teach? I haven't slalomed in a few years... Do they do any surf lessons? I surf but can't do anything besides ride. Gotten close to a 360 a few times....
            just pay me ill teach you!

Comment

Originally posted by agarabaghi View Post
              just pay me ill teach you!
              Maybe if you stopped taking vacations I would!

Comment

im back now!

Comment

@roman Sorry about that, our server crashed and completely lost our site. We are in the process of redoing it now. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

It is either $400/day, or $1800/week(5 full days), and that includes your riding, room & board, and transportation to and from the airport.

Thanks,
                  Travis

Comment

Originally posted by workshopsk8r1321 View Post
                    will the 50th prostar be there by march 9th?? been dying to see one in person
                    Not sure. It's coming early March, don't have an exact date yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by theboardingschool View Post
                      Yes, we are where Rossi used to be. He was here the first two years, I was, then we took over the entire place. Now we have all 3 lakes, 2 slalom courses, a 50th X-Star, a ProStar (our 50th PS will be here soon), house and apartment. It's an amazing little setup.

And, yes, we teach everything! If you want to get behind a boat in any capacity, we can handle it.
                      Loved the location! I can't imagine a better setup.

Comment

It is either $400/day, or $1800/week(5 full days), and that includes your riding, room & board, and transportation to and from the airport.
                        Worth every single dollar. Bring gloves if you're doing the 5 days!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Davalonth View Post
                          Worth every single dollar. Bring gloves if you're doing the 5 days!!!
                          Ouch. I never forget my gloves when i ski. You can't forget them if they're attached to your ski

Comment

Originally posted by workshopsk8r1321 View Post
                            Ouch. I never forget my gloves when i ski. You can't forget them if they're attached to your ski

True that...
                            2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

@roman Sorry about that, our server crashed and completely lost our site. We are in the process of redoing it now. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,
                              Travis
                              Doe sit also include food? what does the itinerary look like for the whole day? What do people do in the evening? How much boating time? Riding time? Any teamtalk discounts? lol

Comment

Doe sit also include food? what does the itinerary look like for the whole day? What do people do in the evening? How much boating time? Riding time? Any teamtalk discounts? lol
                                All food is included.. you tell Travis what you'd like and he stocks it up.

Evenings you can chill and hang out (usually u will be tired) or you can go into Orlando. In terms of boating time you get plenty. Esp now that you can spread between boarding, surf and ski too. Oh they have a cable park too with a 2.0 system
                                2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

Working...
                                X