Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else annoyed/jealous of people posting that they're already on the lake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plowed 8" this morning....another 8" by tomorrow night

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
    Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

Beauty here
      Attached Files
      2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

The loons are stuck here in Iowa since the ice isn't out in Minnesota yet. Just above freezing here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing to see here....got to love minnesota in April.
          Attached Files

Comment

And it's still snowing HARD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by osmonet; 04-14-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

hah! my brother called me from St. Paul today. I believe the term he used was F&cking Blizzard!
              08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

Comment

Getting warmer here, water still a little chilly and I was in full sissy mode yesterday with wetsuit, booties and hat....but at least got out to surf a little. A friend is boat club member and they just got a new Heyday WT2 a week ago so we agreed to take it out and tell them what it would do. 1900lbs of ballast and honestly it wasnt terrible. Certainly nothing like the wave on my sacked out boat, but surfable wave for sure. Pretty small area and it rides really bow high but heck, for someone to be able to get on the water with new boat for low $40's, its a good thing. I know resale sucks on these....so plan to keep it a long time. There is a "bathtub" like back seat where you could put a 750lb sac....another sac in bow on floor and it could probably be pretty decent. The way it sat, the motor was pretty peppy at 800ft elevation so it could probably handle another couple thousand pounds of ballast. Honestly thot it might suck, but we had a good time and we were super happy to get out.
                Not to rub it in to any of you Northerners, but got out for another 4hrs this afternoon on a new Supra SE450 that was slammed. Lot of fun! We had a pro surfer with us which is always cool to watch the badass tricks and also a ex-pro wakeboarder who was throwing some sick tricks. Barrel rolls, back flips and all kinds of other tricks i dont know the names too since I always end up getting injured trying that stuff, so stopped wakeboarding 2 summers ago except for a recreational run occasionally.
                Next weekend....gonna splash my boat. Got her ready to go
                Attached Files

Comment

54 degrees air temp. Water temp 50 degrees. No one got in, but we were ON the water. Northern Utah. It snowed here 2 days ago.
                  Attached Files
                  2011 X55 6.2
                  2008 X45 8.1

Comment

Today was rough...
                    Attached Files
                    2017 XT23 6000 GDI

Comment

Mine was equally rough this evening
                      Attached Files

Comment

Where's the swim platform?

I was totally confused for a minute as I was trying to figure out why the swim platform wasn't on the boat. This it finally hit me - that's the FRONT of the boat. Wow, that's a really interesting design.

And I agree with the point about this boat helping people get out on the water. I personally think the outrageous boat prices are killing this sport.

Originally posted by Infinitysurf View Post
                        Getting warmer here, water still a little chilly and I was in full sissy mode yesterday with wetsuit, booties and hat....but at least got out to surf a little. A friend is boat club member and they just got a new Heyday WT2 a week ago so we agreed to take it out and tell them what it would do. 1900lbs of ballast and honestly it wasnt terrible. Certainly nothing like the wave on my sacked out boat, but surfable wave for sure. Pretty small area and it rides really bow high but heck, for someone to be able to get on the water with new boat for low $40's, its a good thing. I know resale sucks on these....so plan to keep it a long time. There is a "bathtub" like back seat where you could put a 750lb sac....another sac in bow on floor and it could probably be pretty decent. The way it sat, the motor was pretty peppy at 800ft elevation so it could probably handle another couple thousand pounds of ballast. Honestly thot it might suck, but we had a good time and we were super happy to get out.
                        Not to rub it in to any of you Northerners, but got out for another 4hrs this afternoon on a new Supra SE450 that was slammed. Lot of fun! We had a pro surfer with us which is always cool to watch the badass tricks and also a ex-pro wakeboarder who was throwing some sick tricks. Barrel rolls, back flips and all kinds of other tricks i dont know the names too since I always end up getting injured trying that stuff, so stopped wakeboarding 2 summers ago except for a recreational run occasionally.
                        Next weekend....gonna splash my boat. Got her ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by h2oskiluvr View Post
                          I was totally confused for a minute as I was trying to figure out why the swim platform wasn't on the boat. This it finally hit me - that's the FRONT of the boat. Wow, that's a really interesting design.

And I agree with the point about this boat helping people get out on the water. I personally think the outrageous boat prices are killing this sport.
                          Yea, it is a strange looking boat, they say that front hull design helps surf wave and handling but the slow speed handling of this boat is strange, it reacts differently at idle speeds than every other inboard I have been on, not sure why. Surf speed and up it was fine. Tons of people that wanna surf that cant or dont want to pay the crazy new boat prices (myself included), so ugly or not, if it gets more people on the water then I say its a good thing. Hands down, boating is the best family thing I ever did. Keeps my teenager kids excited to be home, bring friends, etc. I boated growing up and it gave me the passion I have for it now. My brothers are both very much into it as well. I get the kids involved in the care of boat, driving, etc. So many kids wanna do nothing but watch TV and play on XBOX all day.

Comment

Slowly but surely in Kansas City. 58 degree water temperature. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2164.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	2386037

Comment

Originally posted by uplandbird View Post
                              Slowly but surely in Kansas City. 58 degree water temperature. [ATTACH]174428[/ATTACH]

I’m jealous! We’re still waiting for our X23 to be delivered. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks. We’re going to see a couple days in the 80s next week in the PNW.

Comment

Went last weekend. Waters was... well... wet and not ice. 35f water but 42f outside with no wind. Holy moly it was cold.

Cheers,

Michael
                                '65 Old Town Canoe
                                '98 Prostar 35th Anniversary LT1
                                '17 XT23 6000GDI

Comment

Working...
                                X