Official XT22 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official XT22 Thread

I figured with all the XT22s being delivered and on order that we should start a thread. Post up some pics and mods for others to see. Summer cant get here soon enough.

Mine was delivered yesterday. Thanks to Bobby and the staff at Boats Unlimited (Greensboro, NC) for the Excellent service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats Zrlee! I can't wait to get mine as well.

Comment

Official XT22 Thread

Originally posted by PNWMasternut View Post
      congrats Zrlee! I can't wait to get mine as well.

What is your ship date?

Comment

the dealer has no idea on when it will arrive, he said it depends on when they have enough boats to fill a trailer headed to the NW. He thinks 1-2 more weeks. It's killing me though

Comment

I’ll have to repost the photos were huge.

Comment

A couple pics of ours, Millertime 2.0
            Attached Files
            2018 XT22

Comment

Zrlee and Millertime, your boats are gorgeous!

Just in from the cold after shipping. Horrible shop lighting and Yes, still a bit of shipping dirt on it. Just dealer pics to get the family excited.
              2018 XT22 - Ilmor 5500GDI

That red is in fact VIPER red. Which looks like trash in the photo. As you guys know it looks amazing in person.

Interior is coolfeel, and the lighter colour is grey.

Last edited by Magnumb; 03-24-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Great looking boat, she's going to sparkle in the sun!!
                2018 XT22

Comment

Great looking boat! That silver flake against the red will definitely pop on the water.

Comment

Thanks guys! we sure look forward to it. Should be a great boat for the family.

Comment

We finally picked up the boat today. It looks great and I know we will love it. Now come the questions for the other owners on here.

1- those with the over the tower cover, do you have any pooling in the front or rear area when it rains? Seems like the cover is pretty loose. Especially in the front. Almost like the support poles should be 3-4 inches longer.

2- may be a dumb question but this is my first boat with dual batteries. When putting on trickle charge which battery do you hook the charger to?

Im sure I will have more questions as we get out more but any help from here would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
                        We finally picked up the boat today. It looks great and I know we will love it. Now come the questions for the other owners on here.

1- those with the over the tower cover, do you have any pooling in the front or rear area when it rains? Seems like the cover is pretty loose. Especially in the front. Almost like the support poles should be 3-4 inches longer.

2- may be a dumb question but this is my first boat with dual batteries. When putting on trickle charge which battery do you hook the charger to?

Im sure I will have more questions as we get out more but any help from here would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        I haven’t used the tower cover poles yet but I did notice they are extendable. Also, one pole is slightly longer than the other. When you extend the poles, they should double in size and be long enough to stretch the cover. If your poles are extended and are still too short, I can check the poles that came with mine.

With dual batteries I’ve always put each battery on its own tender or used a dual bank charger.
                        '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                        (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                        '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                        www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

Congrats on the boat delivery! Best day ever!

One more quick question:

Want to put in decadence flooring. Do people just put it over the snaps installed in the floor or remove them altogether? Sadly it wasn’t ordered with decadence from the factory. #feelsbadman

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumb View Post
                            Congrats on the boat delivery! Best day ever!

One more quick question:

Want to put in decadence flooring. Do people just put it over the snaps installed in the floor or remove them altogether? Sadly it wasn’t ordered with decadence from the factory. #feelsbadman

I was curious about this as well. I ordered with the MC carpet but considered adding decadence down the road.

Comment

I was going to start this exact thread, with all the XT's being built right now, but you beat me to it, Z. I'm in, mine has been started, and should go down the line next week. Like most, I tried so many different schemes on DAB, but, for those of you who know me, I just can't get away from the black and silverflake. This will be my 4th in that scheme:

Click image for larger version

Name:	silver.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	2385589

I almost went with this scheme, which I think looks better in the pictures and on the trailer, but I think the one above will look better in the water, given the lines.

Click image for larger version

Name:	silverflake.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	2385592
                              Attached Files
                              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Working...
                              X