• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fifeboat View Post
    Hope the boat continues to run great for you, glad your back on the water

Me too, appreciate the kind words.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well we did it. Put our deposit down yesterday for a 2022 XT22. Went with the blacked out exterior and cool beach tan interior. Will look almost exactly like the rendering I posted recently. It’s going to be one hell of a long winter waiting for next season!

Comment

• Well we did it. Put our deposit down yesterday for a 2022 XT22. Went with the blacked out exterior and cool beach tan interior. Will look almost exactly like the rendering I posted recently. It’s going to be one hell of a long winter waiting for next season!

Comment

• Originally posted by AU_MC View Post
          Well we did it. Put our deposit down yesterday for a 2022 XT22. Went with the blacked out exterior and cool beach tan interior. Will look almost exactly like the rendering I posted recently. It’s going to be one hell of a long winter waiting for next season!

As someone with all Beach Tan interior, if I did it again, I would add some black inserts to provide a little contrast. I don’t care for the white inserts but a little black scattered here and there looks great and if it’s CoolFeel as well, it should not get any warmer than the Tan. Play around with the designer and see what you think.

Here’s an example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The black looks amazing when clean, but that doesn't last very long. As long as you know that going in to choosing black... I went with a similar pattern on my '21 XT22, but have more black (2nd and 3rd base choices). If I had to do over again, I would look at the darker shades of tan/brown for the contrast.

Comment

• My black cool feel was a pain at first to keep clean, but after wiping it down numerous times with 3M cleaner, it seems to be easier to clean and keep clean....
              Originally posted by peterjbrown71 View Post
              The black looks amazing when clean, but that doesn't last very long. As long as you know that going in to choosing black... I went with a similar pattern on my '21 XT22, but have more black (2nd and 3rd base choices). If I had to do over again, I would look at the darker shades of tan/brown for the contrast.
              Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes, we did all cool feel interior, and we did a bunch of black inserts like you suggested. My wife was set on cool beach tan, which I’m ok with too. She likes the tan because she thinks it matches the tan flooring best. No need to fight her on that. Also we will just get the boat detailed and ceramic coated immediately when new to help with keeping it clean. My dealer had a few on the lot in storage that all looked amazing. Black hulls definitely stay in style in my opinion so in 5-10 years it will still look “up to date” (hopefully).

Comment

• We’re you able to spec the 2022 XT22 out at the dealership and if so what was the pricing for MSRP. Thinking about selling out 2019 XT22 and getting the 2022 but hear it won’t be released until December.

Comment

• Yeah we spec’d it out kindve down the middle we think and MSRP was just over $200k. They had the 2022 builder on their dealer software, but we used the XT24 on the website as a visual model of what it would look like. We didn’t do any flake because that was just stupid expensive and with so many panel options it added almost 10k to the price. The only extra lighting we did was the underwater lights. We did do the dual screen premium audio. Comfort package. Heater. Flip up transom seats. Convertible rear seat. Couple other small things. Got a BIG chunk off MSRP though and feel that we got a nice deal. I’m new here, but what percentage off MSRP is considered “good?” And is it against any rules to say what you got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks, about what I was thinking. Generally not cool to share the discounts here.

Comment

• Can't discuss specific discounts here. Keep those to PM's. You can PM me as well if you'd like. I've bought a few new ones over the years.
                        Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

• Well I think we have the boat dialled in pretty good now. 2020 XT22 5.3GDI 15x13 OJ. I have left the rear bags stock, added a 710lb bag to each side under the tower legs (only fill to about 500lb? before starboard side seat pops open), and about 700lb in lead as far forward as i can get it. With 2 or 3 people onboard she gets out of the hole ok, but with anymore people it takes a fair bit of time. The extra lead up front helps keep the bow down and makes it possible to get out of the hole. Originally we only had about 300lb up front and had no chance with more than 2 people onboard. So total ballast is about 2700 stock + 1700 extra =4400lbs which is just on 2000 kgs. My son rode the other day when we had 6 people on board and was amazed at how big the wake was. He's been struggling with the scarecrow for a while, so very happy to land that, but the extra pop got him by surprise on his backroll. Ill put a couple videos up showing the wake, (vids don't really do it justice, but it gives you an idea) The only issue is, if anyone is surfing towards us, we have to drop the rider. If we slow down to cross their wake, we can't get back on plane. I made up a profile that deploys the surf tabs about 25% and the centre tab 100% to allow us to do a u-turn, (we only board on a river) if I increase the surf tabs a bit more it may help. Its going to be a great summer down under.
                          IMG_3019.MOV
                          IMG_3016.MOV

Comment

• Wake looks awesome!!!
                            Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                            Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                            2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                            For Sale:
                            2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• I wish she had the 6.2 This hull looks like it would just keep getting bigger if I was able to put more weight in it. It certainly stands up with a bit more rear biased weight, but it is just too hard to get on plane and also too hard to see out the front for us short asses, (I'm only about 5'7"). Just wish I could get hold of a couple fast fill pumps. Been on backorder since July. All plumbing and electrical is done, except I've retained the stock rear bags. I'm hoping this wont slow it down too much. Midship bags take about 7 minutes to fill as I'm using the original rear pumps. I did all the 1.5" through hulls and hose changes in anticipation for the big pumps. Luckily I had a couple old Johnson pumps that were removed from my X2 about 5 years ago laying around. So they are hooked up to the new pipework filling the rear ballast as a temporary measure until the new pumps show up. Both pumps are very worn and fill/empty at different rates to each other, but we are on holidays for 3 weeks as of NYE and will be on the water every day, so I certainly can't complain. I'll get some some more pics over the next few weeks and throw them up.
                              One thing I have noticed is that it doesn't take much to pull her over, I find I am constantly correcting steering to keep her straight. I'm contemplating grinding the rudder a little bit to load it up, it's very neutral at the moment. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comment

• My 2022 XT22 arrived at Nisswa Marine this week. Traded in my 2016 X2 after over 400 hours. I ordered last summer with production in March. Base engine, analog gauges, and base Z6 tower.
                                Main upgrades cool feel vinyl, decadence flooring, heater, heated seats, hydraulic drivers seat, fastfill ballast, and Kahuna Blue flake. Terrible cold wet spring weather but ice is starting to go out.
                                This year expect to go from winter to summer without much spring. Boat will be in the lake in 2 weeks. We are on the Whitefish Chain in north central Minnesota. 14 lakes on the chain, 14,000 acres, and over 115 miles of shoreline. New Floe 8,000 lb VSD lift with Maxis Canopy coming soon. It has been a long winter waiting for the new boat. Boating season almost here.

Comment

Working...
                                X