No announcement yet.

Followed Larry back to MC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would imagine this could be done to the X23 and many other MC that have the GEN 2 set up.

I may look into this for my X23. As always, nicely done.

Have you seen any improvement in the wake?

Comment

• Wave is definitely bigger by a good margin. I have not tried the wake yet but I didn’t need that any bigger to begin with.

No bow weight needed. Attitude of the boat stayed the same. I changed literally nothing with other weight, speeds, or tab settings. Because the weight is added right in the middle, it just balances out.

The X23 does have a similar tank arrangement, but I’m not sure it has the extra ports in the tank. I’m sure something similar could be done, but I’m not sure it could be done exactly the same.

I wish I could have taken photos and vid, but the crew is small this time of year, and I’m either driving or riding. That changes soon though.

Comment

• Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
        Wave is definitely bigger by a good margin. I have not tried the wake yet but I didn’t need that any bigger to begin with.

No bow weight needed. Attitude of the boat stayed the same. I changed literally nothing with other weight, speeds, or tab settings. Because the weight is added right in the middle, it just balances out.

The X23 does have a similar tank arrangement, but I’m not sure it has the extra ports in the tank. I’m sure something similar could be done, but I’m not sure it could be done exactly the same.

I wish I could have taken photos and vid, but the crew is small this time of year, and I’m either driving or riding. That changes soon though.

Are the 2018 xStar Gen2 bags you added from your MC dealer or are they from barefoot international/flyhigh bags or elsewhere? Quite sure Barefoot used to make them for MC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by chieb View Post
          Are the 2018 xStar Gen2 bags you added from your MC dealer or are they from barefoot international/flyhigh bags or elsewhere? Quite sure Barefoot used to make them for MC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Had to get them from dealer. They are made by Ronix, and they are currently the only ones available with 1.5” fittings. Fly high is working on it, but nothing available yet.

Comment

Working...
          X