Who has had red boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
    Black is a challenge I don't care what anyone tells you. Pro Tour red has been a lot better than black imo.
    I just pulled the trigger on the Pro Tour red and black mica flake star in this thread. How has it been to maintain?

Comment

Hey guys,
      I just finished washing the bottom of the hull on my 2013 star and its a pain. It doesn't get boat bling after every outing, so it is a little more dirty. (dirty is relative. pretty ocd here).

My question is how hard is it to keep the bottom hull clean if its red??? Mine is currently white.

Comment

MastercraftDave, thank you. This is all I have right now, picking boat up from dealer tomorrow.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by haroldbrogers View Post
          MastercraftDave, thank you. This is all I have right now, picking boat up from dealer tomorrow.
          I have a soft spot /love for tan interiors. Please make a separate thread when you take delivery so we can see more.

Comment

Originally posted by Colbray View Post
            I just pulled the trigger on the Pro Tour red and black mica flake star in this thread. How has it been to maintain?
            Originally posted by Dan2060 View Post
            Hey guys,
            I just finished washing the bottom of the hull on my 2013 star and its a pain. It doesn't get boat bling after every outing, so it is a little more dirty. (dirty is relative. pretty ocd here).

My question is how hard is it to keep the bottom hull clean if its red??? Mine is currently white.
            The pro tour red IMO is super easy to keep clean. Where I keep my boat is dirty brown water and the pro tour red does a great job of masking any type of brown scum line I might get. It doesn't show water spots which is my favorite part about it. If you used to a white hull which shows a lot of dirt, your life got a bit easier.

I usually wax the hull under hull once a year really good and never have any issues. You guys will be happy with your choice on colors.

Comment

Originally posted by haroldbrogers View Post
              I'm not normally a fan but there's something about that tan I really like. I also like that its all one color. Nicely done.
              2008 40th Xstar
              2006 ProStar 197 - sold
              1992 Ski Nautique
              1969 Glastron

Comment

Use print screen then open the pic with a photo program and save it. At least that is what I did.

Click image for larger version

Name:	red xt22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	2387893
                Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

I have red flake. Real easy to maintain or keep clean. I feel flake disguises everything.
                  Attached Files
                  86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
                  2008 197 ProStar, LY6 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Covi View Post
                    I have red flake. Real easy to maintain or keep clean. I feel flake disguises everything.

*whistles low and soft

That’s a classy looking boat!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                      Use print screen then open the pic with a photo program and save it. At least that is what I did.

[ATTACH]175150[/ATTACH]
                      Thanks, I'm technology deficient...

Comment

Originally posted by Covi View Post
                        Great looking boat. Nice scheme with colors

Comment

Hope I got it. If so, guys this is the final design. Love to hear the thoughts. With the red being seperated by the rub rail, we thought this would look good. Changed the bottom hull to white and the deck 2 (back top part) to silver flake.

Comment

[IMG]Capture[/IMG]

Comment

Ok, I'm an idiot!! Tried screenshot, but couldn't find where it was saved....

Tried snipping and saving to desktop. It's there, but looked under properties for a URL and it just gives hard drive location.

HELP!!

Maybe it's how the image is saved? It saves as a png (whatever that is )
                              Last edited by Dan2060; 05-09-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

[IMG]\Users\Dan Smith\Pictures\Screenshots[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X