X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbmccul
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan2060 View Post

Holy Cow, I finally was able to get a picture and post it. Here is our new family member. Will be finished 6/20/2018. Talk about a huge process, but fun! Thanks for everyones help.
    I can't see the photo....

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied

Holy Cow, I finally was able to get a picture and post it. Here is our new family member. Will be finished 6/20/2018. Talk about a huge process, but fun! Thanks for everyones help.
    Last edited by Dan2060; 05-10-2018, 06:32 PM. Reason: add notes

Leave a comment:

• danielsmith209
    replied
    Originally posted by Magnumb View Post
    Not exactly what you were looking for but a partial top deck. And a red hull.

Horrible lighting, but that is viper red.

Another great boat! We finally decided on colors I just can't show the pictures.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Magnumb
    replied
    Not exactly what you were looking for but a partial top deck. And a red hull.

Horrible lighting, but that is viper red.

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied
    Originally posted by AZCRUZIN View Post
    Here are a few pics of my 18 x23...did the red top deck and haven't even noticed any issues with heat on it so far here in AZ...haven't been out in the 120's yet, but I have been out a few days around 100 and all good so far. I have both the black mica flake and standard black...the water spots definitely show on the standard black, but the black flake actually hides it pretty good. Good luck with your purchase...it will be sweet whatever way you go!
    Good looking boat. AZ and NM are similiar. I'm sure you guys have the same hard water that we do. Good to know that red will work. Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• AZCRUZIN
    replied
    Here are a few pics of my 18 x23...did the red top deck and haven't even noticed any issues with heat on it so far here in AZ...haven't been out in the 120's yet, but I have been out a few days around 100 and all good so far. I have both the black mica flake and standard black...the water spots definitely show on the standard black, but the black flake actually hides it pretty good. Good luck with your purchase...it will be sweet whatever way you go!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied
    Originally posted by mustangtexas View Post
    White boat and trailer in a snow storm?
    That's a good one! However, just an idiot that can't post pictures. I was able to snip and screenshot but couldn't figure out the URL to post it on forum....

Leave a comment:

• mustangtexas
    replied
    White boat and trailer in a snow storm?

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied
    [IMG]\Users\Dan Smith\Pictures\Screenshots[/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied
    Ok, I'm an idiot!! Tried screenshot, but couldn't find where it was saved....

Tried snipping and saving to desktop. It's there, but looked under properties for a URL and it just gives hard drive location.

HELP!!

Maybe it's how the image is saved? It saves as a png (whatever that is )
    Last edited by Dan2060; 05-09-2018, 08:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied
    [IMG]Capture[/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied

Hope I got it. If so, guys this is the final design. Love to hear the thoughts. With the red being seperated by the rub rail, we thought this would look good. Changed the bottom hull to white and the deck 2 (back top part) to silver flake.

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied
    Originally posted by Covi View Post
    I have red flake. Real easy to maintain or keep clean. I feel flake disguises everything.
    Great looking boat. Nice scheme with colors

Leave a comment:

• Dan2060
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnE View Post
    Use print screen then open the pic with a photo program and save it. At least that is what I did.

[ATTACH]175150[/ATTACH]
    Thanks, I'm technology deficient...

Leave a comment:

• GiantDO@X35
    replied
    Originally posted by Covi View Post
    I have red flake. Real easy to maintain or keep clean. I feel flake disguises everything.

*whistles low and soft

That’s a classy looking boat!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X