2019 X24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    I had a slip and a jet ski slip added to our dock for around 30k with a roof and shingles. 25k for just a lift is insane.
    Just having a 15x15 pergola rebuilt after storm cost $25k up here...

Comment

• Originally posted by DHPRO View Post
      Just having a 15x15 pergola rebuilt after storm cost $25k up here...
      Ya..... big difference between construction costs in the south compared to the northeast.

The lift costs baffle me a little, but I have never priced a sunstream.

My last lift was a 10k hydraulic shorestation, and it was about 12k installed with the canopy.... List was close to 15 or 16k though I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by XC500mod View Post
        Dennis you just got a new x23, are you already getting the itchy order finger?
        LOL - No. 35 Hours on my X23 so far this summer. Having a ball.

Although I do want a new truck..........

Comment

• Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
          Ya..... big difference between construction costs in the south compared to the northeast.

My last lift was a 10k hydraulic shorestation, and it was about 12k installed with the canopy.... List was close to 15 or 16k though I think.
          I mean.... damn. 25k for literally just a lift, and people were giving me crap for ordering a boatmate cradle lol
          Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
          Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
          For Sale:
          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by FourFourty View Post

That some crazy prices. We just ordered 25,000 lbs. for my fathers center console and it was 15K plus installation.

Comment

• these are what we use 'round these parts, and you can see that they're under 3k for 8500lbs
              http://www.ultimateboatlifts.com/products/overhead.html
              boats rock, but don't rock the boat

Comment

• according to Harley's instagram, as of about 40 minutes ago he was launching an X24 at the MC factory.

should be interesting.
                The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

• I was quoted anywhere from $7,500 to $10k for a ~7,000lb lift. These were for the floating tank style boat lifts.

Comment

• I need a boat that fits under an 8ft garage door like our 18' X23. Mastercraft... cough cough...
                    Ryan
                    www.DDWPartners.com
                    Porsches and toys and stuff....

Comment

• This cant be correct that the X24 is 2 feet shorter (less tall) than the X23. And 28 inches less than the XStar.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by uplandbird View Post
                        This cant be correct that the X24 is 2 feet shorter (less tall) than the X23. And 28 inches less than the XStar.
                        Definitely incorrect. It looks to be about the same height as the X Star and it would need a 9ft garage door at min to clear.
                        Ryan
                        www.DDWPartners.com
                        Porsches and toys and stuff....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWoons View Post
                          Definitely incorrect. It looks to be about the same height as the X Star and it would need a 9ft garage door at min to clear.

Well, yeah. Thats why its 8’2” not 7’ 11”.
                          2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted yet or not but I saw a picture of the wave on the x24 and they were riding at 14.2 mph

Comment

• Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                              Not sure if this was posted yet or not but I saw a picture of the wave on the x24 and they were riding at 14.2 mph

Our X23 with the 6000 GDI turns 4000 rpm's at 11.2 mph with full ballast and 400 lbs lead at 1300ft elevation with the sport prop. Guessing it would push 4.6k-5k spins at 14 mph. Curious if the X24 would be under powered with the stock 6000 and a necessity to upgrade to the 7000 motor??? Pushing 10k lbs through the water at any speed takes horses. That adds some $$ to price.

Comment

• A few thoughts to share....Engine RPMs can be controlled/adjusted through the gear ratio of the transmission. I'd expect the transmission in the X24 to be different than the X23 if the surf speed is increased to 14.2MPH. Prop specs also play a major role in controlling RPMS, speed and hole shot out of the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X