2018 XT23 how to set the clock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 XT23 how to set the clock?

Any ideas how to set the clock on the 18s? I think i have been through all the screens 100 times and cant seem to find it???

Thanks!

Originally posted by web2323 View Post
    Any ideas how to set the clock on the 18s? I think i have been through all the screens 100 times and cant seem to find it???

Thanks!
    Dual screens right?

It took me a while to find it at as well. Its in the settings tab and without being in my boat I dont remember exactly which sub-menu but it was related to the GPS/maps or something like that IIRC

Comment

above is correct, it's in the GPS setting. I believe you have to know your GMT time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by TerribleONE View Post
        Dual screens right?

It took me a while to find it at as well. Its in the settings tab and without being in my boat I dont remember exactly which sub-menu but it was related to the GPS/maps or something like that IIRC
        yes, definitely in the GPS settings... gets tricky, so you need to know GMT time offset to get your local time accurate

Comment

Originally posted by btriantos View Post
          yes, definitely in the GPS settings... gets tricky, so you need to know GMT time offset to get your local time accurate
          Just look at your watch or phone then click until the time in the screen matches, nothing too tricky about that

Comment

Originally posted by Guestuser123 View Post
            Just look at your watch or phone then click until the time in the screen matches, nothing too tricky about that
            Uh, have you tried it? The clock doesn't change until you exit the menu.. Also, need to make sure the (DMT?)button is pressed (green) just below the offset for it to translate it right. There wasn't anything in the manual on this so it was hit or miss for a solid 10 minutes trying to figure it out for me... and I consider myself a techie. If you are in PST, its -9 GMT

Comment

That's worse than my VCR. Everyone just became immune to a flashing clock below the TV in the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                That's worse than my VCR. Everyone just became immune to a flashing clock below the TV in the 90s.
                Nothing worse than a flashing clock or a clock that doesn't show the right time.. once you do this though, you never have to touch it again...that's the nice part

Comment

Uh, have you tried it? The clock doesn't change until you exit the menu.. Also, need to make sure the (DMT?)button is pressed (green) just below the offset for it to translate it right. There wasn't anything in the manual on this so it was hit or miss for a solid 10 minutes trying to figure it out for me... and I consider myself a techie. If you are in PST, its -9 GMT
                  Mine moved as I clicked the down or up arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                    Mine moved as I clicked the down or up arrows.
                    that's weird.. mine doesn't do that

Comment

I only had to “enable” DST and all was good. I thought it picked up the time from GPS...

Comment

that's weird.. mine doesn't do that
                        That is very weird yours doesn't move... Before I had the software update done it only did half hour changes now with the new software it does 15 min adjustments and yes it showed on the screen when both software's were in the boat.
                        Plus two other buddies I was with both were the same as we pushed the adjustment, the clock changed

Comment

Originally posted by Guestuser123 View Post
                          That is very weird yours doesn't move... Before I had the software update done it only did half hour changes now with the new software it does 15 min adjustments and yes it showed on the screen when both software's were in the boat.
                          Plus two other buddies I was with both were the same as we pushed the adjustment, the clock changed
                          I just got a SW update 2 weeks ago.. now, I'm curious if it still does it this way or it will be like can do

Comment

Working...
                          X