Props to Mikeg205, Waterlogged, JimN, and all of TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Mikeg205, Waterlogged, JimN, and all of TT

Just want to thank everyone for the invaluable information and generosity on this forum.
    I'm not a social media guy but it has really done something for my faith in humanity to find this community of people who have such passion and willingness to help each other out.
    Hope the rest of your summer is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, everyone just helps each other out. No one gets into judging what boat you have, whether you surf, tube, boats or ski or anything else. Just enjoy boating! I also like the fact that there's is not a lot of boat bashing. Regardless of the boat, people want to enjoy time with family and friends.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here Hear! There is a lot of great and knowledgeable peeps on the forum here, that unknown to them, have helped me on quite a number of things I needed to understand and fix, while I was getting my first Mastercraft lake worthy and ready for fun. And fun it is. Thank you to all the guys willing to take their to jump in here and answer our newbie questions.
      Rick
      sigpic

Comment

+1 on this
        2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

Agreed. The people here are an amazing community, happy to help anyone who asks. Thanks, all!

Comment

Mike is the bomb. Can't argue this point.

The reason I continually by Mastercraft is because of this forum and the people on it, as well as the good service that I get from my dealer. Several manufacturers make good boats, but it literally takes a village to keep them running well. I tend to like this particular village.

Comment

Working...
            X