Random Picture Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post

Not sure how her image would have translated to that market. I find it difficult to believe that of all the American names to pull out of a hat this one was just coincidence.
    Maybe they did a Weibo search for “vision” and Helen Keller came up.
    2022 XSTARS
    2020 X22
    2019 XT22
    2017 XT20

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	WillCheetos.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	2702090
      So true Will

Comment

• Will seems completely rational with that statement. I completely agree !
        2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

• Originally posted by FarragutFleet View Post
          Has anybody seen the remote??? Ahhhh yes, on the side table... THANKS!!!
          Ya know people may make fun of that picture but I can guarantee if i did that every niece and nephew i have under 15 would fight for that spot when they come over.

Comment

• The story behind the doghouse end table in living room is that I had taken it out to do some upholstery repairs and glue down some loose carpet trim and took aluminum vent grate to have some custom engraving done on it... so I parked it next to chair and it stayed there for a couple of weeks while I toiled around with it and other winter stuff things... It Actually "Really Tied the Room Together"

Comment

• A rear-seat couch and driver's seat chair and you could have a MC themed set.
              2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

Working...
              X