Next in line. X24 build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morety View Post
    Do you ever want to have miss having a wheel on your trailer jack?
    Heck NO!

Especially with a rear cam on the truck. The wheel was nice when the boats were half this size/weight.

Comment

Are you going to DIY seadek? If so, any issues with getting the seadek pieces through your dealer since you didn't order that option from the factory?
      '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
      (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
      '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
      www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

God if only the xstar had those lounge seats in the back I know what boat I would want to upgrade to.

How was the ride this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Wakerider16 View Post

X2

Comment

Originally posted by eecyclone View Post
            Are you going to DIY seadek? If so, any issues with getting the seadek pieces through your dealer since you didn't order that option from the factory?
            I’m going to DIY SeaDek, but I want to do custom colors and patterns.

Originally posted by Wakerider16 View Post
            God if only the xstar had those lounge seats in the back I know what boat I would want to upgrade to.

Didn’t get a chance to ride it

The GF threw a surprise bday party for me on Saturday, and I had an excessive amount of bevs. Got the boat in the water in the afternoon on Sunday, and only got a chance to do a couple hour break in routine. It is set to go now, but weather turned on us. Hopefully get a chance later this week.

Wave doesn’t look quite as big/long as the XStar, but it’s hard to tell without jumping on it, and trying some different speeds.

Comment

My jealousy levels are at an all time high. Lovin' the way both the XStar and X24 look.
              Tim
              2021 Lone Star MasterBash
              Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
              1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
              1995 MC ProStar 205
              ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

440 on the 19's do you have to stay below 1500 rpm with the fast fill activated?

i'm trying to figure out if fast fill is worth it for us. often we fill and empty while covering distance. if there are 2 pumps/tank like the x23, the fill times should be about 18% more than the x23. ~10 minutes.
                Last edited by XC500mod; 09-25-2018, 08:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by XC500mod View Post
                  440 on the 19's do you have to stay below 1500 rpm with the fast fill activated?

i'm trying to figure out if fast fill is worth it for us. often we fill and empty while covering distance. if there are 2 pumps/tank like the x23, the fill times shouldn't be about 18% more than the x23. ~10 minutes.
                  My dealer had an X22 in the water this weekend and I asked them to check fill times. Without the fast fill, it took around 9 minutes to fill.

Comment

Next in line. X24 build.

I was stunned by a 3 minute fill time in a 19 Xstar. Timed it myself as it was hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• I can't tell you how much we're in love with fast fill. Your talking about 3-4 minutes. Even with the 1500 limit. By the time you start putting ropes away etc, you're ready to roll. Can transition so quickly between wakeboarding settings and surfing. LOVE IT.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great info guys.

Texasgator did you get in the x22 and surf or wakeboard behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by XC500mod View Post
                          Great info guys.

Texasgator did you get in the x22 and surf or wakeboard behind it.
                          No, they had an event this weekend but I was not able to make it. I did go crawl around in it at the shop. It was the baby blue and white boat from all of the X22 videos.

Comment

• I have to say I wouldn’t want to be without FastFill now that I have had it. Initially my timers were only set to 2 mins which was odd after tweaking it takes 2:40 to fill for surfing. That is just incredible such a sweet option, allowing us to maximize our time on the lake. Personally, on a x22, XStar or x24 I would think its a no brainer for resale. But I guess it really depends how you boat.

Not sure about these Fast fill engine rpm limitations they have me confused, not too high and not too low. I hope MC fixes this non sense.

Comment

• Happy belated B-day 440 and thanks for the side by side pics of the xstar and x24. Interesting how when looking at the boats its hard to see the shape of hull on the black star vs the white x24. Its one of the reasons I like black, looks smaller & potentially less showy, but it is indeed a pain to keep clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by XC500mod View Post

i'm trying to figure out if fast fill is worth it for us. often we fill and empty while covering distance. if there are 2 pumps/tank like the x23, the fill times should be about 18% more than the x23. ~10 minutes.
                                Yes, same deal as the XStar...... With Fast Fill, you get to your spot, and start filling. By the time anyone is ready to get pulled up, it is full already. If you are trying to fill while under way (engine over 1500rpm), it will give you an alarm.

Also....... Don't forget that the X22, X24, and XStar have 4 tanks, so they should have 8 pumps, rather than 6, like your X23. Fill times without the fast fill option are probably close to your X23 because of the additional pumps.

Originally posted by chieb View Post
                                Happy belated B-day 440 and thanks for the side by side pics of the xstar and x24. Interesting how when looking at the boats its hard to see the shape of hull on the black star vs the white x24. Its one of the reasons I like black, looks smaller & potentially less showy, but it is indeed a pain to keep clean.
                                Thanks! Ya, I love the look of my Star, but it definitely annoyed me that it always looked dirty, even though I ceramic coated it, and wiped it down after every single use.

Comment

Working...
                                X