Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquatraction. Anyone try it yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aquatraction. Anyone try it yet?

    I will be ripping out my carpet this winter on my 205v this winter and installing a foam flooring. I thought I had narrowed it down to gator step which is an eva foam which seems better quality than seadeck but then I came across the video below called Aquatraction which claims its made out of PE and superior than any eva foam. The video shows a guy dumping just about everything you can think of on it and how it wipes off very easily. Anyone bit the bullet on this product? would love to hear your reviews.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T0kdMH6LgY

  • #2
    Looks like you can request a sample. Might be worth it, just to see what it looks and feels like. Curious to see what cost is like. Hoping to do this on my boat next year, if costs aren't prohibitive.
    G

    Comment


    • #3
      impressive vid.. looks like a great product.

      Comment


      • #4
        Is that any different than SeaDek? How about price wise?
        There may be better ways to relax than being on a boat...I just haven't found one yet!

        Comment


        • #5
          We use this as our aftermarket flooring option and have even used it in new MCs. We really like it and customers have said it has held up well. Great customer service as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            I sent them an email asking to price a template for me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes, out with that smelly carpet!

              Have never used that brand of flooring but absolutely love our Aqua Marine deck flooring.
              https://www.aquamarinedeck.com
              They seem to have faster turn around times and less expensive than Sea Deck but same high quality.

              Cleans easy, doesn't soak up water, dries super fast, looks classy and feels soft and luxurious.

              Best features is it's not hot on your feet like dark carpeting, Deckadence or the factory hard rubber on many MC walk thru areas that burn your feet entering the boat.

              Most similar products are all nice these days so I'm sure you would be happy with Aquatraction also.
              Attached Files
              XT20 5500 GDI Black Mica/Black Topdeck/ Black interior
              SOLD - 2013 X2 Pro Pkg, Gen2 Surf
              SOLD - 1998 30th Anniversary ProStar 190
              SOLD - 1985 Stars and Stripes

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                We use this as our aftermarket flooring option and have even used it in new MCs. We really like it and customers have said it has held up well. Great customer service as well.
                I got a sample coming. what I liked was the oil came up in the video.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SS LS1 View Post
                  Yes, out with that smelly carpet!

                  Have never used that brand of flooring but absolutely love our Aqua Marine deck flooring.
                  https://www.aquamarinedeck.com
                  They seem to have faster turn around times and less expensive than Sea Deck but same high quality.

                  Cleans easy, doesn't soak up water, dries super fast, looks classy and feels soft and luxurious.

                  Best features is it's not hot on your feet like dark carpeting, Deckadence or the factory hard rubber on many MC walk thru areas that burn your feet entering the boat.

                  Most similar products are all nice these days so I'm sure you would be happy with Aquatraction also.
                  This came out really nicely. Reconsidering the striping after seeing this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                    This came out really nicely. Reconsidering the striping after seeing this.
                    Thanks, never cared for the business of the faux teak lines all over the floor, especially on non wood color flooring like lite gray. But love the look of the hull molded drain channels to break up the flooring especially since our top deck hull color is black. Wouldn't look as good on a boat with a white gel top deck IMO.

                    We also have the front upper step area covered with Aqua Marine and think it's a nice contrast to the black hull.
                    Attached Files
                    XT20 5500 GDI Black Mica/Black Topdeck/ Black interior
                    SOLD - 2013 X2 Pro Pkg, Gen2 Surf
                    SOLD - 1998 30th Anniversary ProStar 190
                    SOLD - 1985 Stars and Stripes

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Still love your boat SS LS1!
                      2018 XT22 - Current
                      1985 SS - Current

                      2016 X2 - Sold
                      2008 X2 - Sold
                      2003 197 TT - Sold
                      1993 205 - Sold

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nonskid flooring

                        Originally posted by gwozhog View Post
                        I got a sample coming. what I liked was the oil came up in the video.
                        how did they compare when you got the sample in?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lukejackson1 View Post
                          how did they compare when you got the sample in?
                          This is an old thread, you may not hear back. Welcome to TT.
                          2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

                          I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

                          "LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X