2019 Center Hill Reuinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Center Hill Reuinion

June 22nd on Center Hill Lake in TN. Anyone wanting a road trip here's your chance and its all deep water if you hit the bottom here its because you ran it aground!

Time to make reservations and a roll call.

Mod please correct spelling on Reunion. I fat fingered the title and didn't check it.

Comment

I'm in there like swim wear, I don't know final arrangements yet but I'm going to try to be there thursday night.

Comment

Like last years event, Aquasports Marine will be supporting the event and will have boats and boards to ride. In years past, we have had plenty of boats so if your traveling light, finding a boat to ride on isn't a problem if you don't feel like pulling yours.

The best places to stay are on the western / northern part of Centerhill lake west of hwy 56. Hurricane Marina/ Blue Water restaurant is usually home base and we tend to ride in Big Hurricane Creek, Holmes Creek and Indian Creek.

VRBO - AirBNB has plenty of options. Jason is close to Centerhill Marina on the west end of the lake and I'm close to Hidden Harbor Marina
        2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

If masterbash wasn’t the weekend after... dang. That’s my birthday weekend.
          Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
          Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
          For Sale:
          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

We have a place booked at Hidden Harbor as usual. This year my wife and little one will be coming down.

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
              GF is in NYC if you wanna road trip or we can fly into Nashville and rent a car
              2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
              2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
              Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
              Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy570 View Post
                We have a place booked at Hidden Harbor as usual. This year my wife and little one will be coming down.
                Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                  GF is in NYC if you wanna road trip or we can fly into Nashville and rent a car
                  Or I can pick you guys up at the airport

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                    You can’t do the lake two weekends in a row? Lol.... just fly in i’ll Pick you up.

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                      Or I can pick you guys up at the airport
                      Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post
                      You can’t do the lake two weekends in a row? Lol.... just fly in i’ll Pick you up.
                      See Aric, lets do it!
                      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

bump... who's coming from TT?

Comment

Is there a website or FB page for more info? We are at Tim's Ford Lake and would love to go!

Comment

Planning on being there!

Comment

I can post something in the MC owners page on FB. I'm not sure if aqua sport has an event created or more info on this event yet or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X