2018 XT23 Screen Rebooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 XT23 Screen Rebooting

Has anybody solved the issue of the screens rebooting every 2-3 minutes when connected via USB? Our 2018 XT23 started doing it when the dealer did some updates in July 2018. The dealer cannot seem to figure it out.

It is a royal P.I.T.A. to constantly have the screen reboot and then reload the settings to surf/wake/ski.

Thanks!

Just use Bluetooth until you get it sorted. I did have that happen on my 18 X23 back when I first had it but the problem got solved by the dealer somehow. Hasn't happened in a year or more.

Comment

Originally posted by web2323 View Post
      Has anybody solved the issue of the screens rebooting every 2-3 minutes when connected via USB? Our 2018 XT23 started doing it when the dealer did some updates in July 2018. The dealer cannot seem to figure it out.

It is a royal P.I.T.A. to constantly have the screen reboot and then reload the settings to surf/wake/ski.

Thanks!

Did you get the latest update? Mine used to do that, but the USB never worked.. it rebooted constantly.. new SW fixed the usb issue and it doesn’t reboot at all now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our bluetooth wasnt working so we had to connect via usb.

Supposedly/allegedly our bluetooth is now working and the software has been updated.

We leave for a 2 week vacation and its so frustrating to spend 2 weeks constantly entering setups.

Comment

Working...
        X