Truck/Mastercraft Accident Bellevue Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck/Mastercraft Accident Bellevue Washington

Not sure if anyone posted about this, tried a search and came up empty.
    Found some pictures and link. Seems it happened in June.
    https://patch.com/washington/bellevu...bellevue-crash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch!

Comment

Maybe it wasn't an "accident"?

"The 33-year-old pickup truck driver was taken to jail on a vehicular assault charge, according to Bellevue police."
      “You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by ahhudgins View Post
        Maybe it wasn't an "accident"?

"The 33-year-old pickup truck driver was taken to jail on a vehicular assault charge, according to Bellevue police."
        The plot thickens
        2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

I'll be waiting for that boat to pop up on craigslist to help pay the legal bills....she's a beaut!

Other news reports say the truck driver turned left across oncoming traffic. Car going the opposite direction center punched the truck mid turn into a bus stop where a lady was sitting that got pinned under the truck. Hence the vehicular assault charge.
          '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

[QUOTE=Thrall;1489683]I'll be waiting for that boat to pop up on craigslist to help pay the legal bills....she's a beaut!

Its been 4sale, and now I know why, gonna pass on this one

Comment

That dude came on here to ask about that boat. He’s on here. Lol
              Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
              Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:
              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                Link it

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                  Yup, I took a look at the boat when he posted. It was at the MC dealer in Redmond. All black no markings because it had previously been wrapped.

I recognized the boat when the accident was on the news. I figured it had been sold because the truck wasn't an MC logo truck. When I get time I'll stop by the dealer and see if they know the back story. Pretty ugly situation. A woman sitting at the bus stop was hurt badly.
                  2008 40th Xstar
                  2006 ProStar 197 - sold
                  1992 Ski Nautique
                  1969 Glastron

Comment

Originally posted by moleson10 View Post
                    Yup, I took a look at the boat when he posted. It was at the MC dealer in Redmond. All black no markings because it had previously been wrapped.

I recognized the boat when the accident was on the news. I figured it had been sold because the truck wasn't an MC logo truck. When I get time I'll stop by the dealer and see if they know the back story. Pretty ugly situation. A woman sitting at the bus stop was hurt badly.
                    Just did some research and vehicular state comes with a minimum prison sentence regardless of criminal history, according to the first few websites I found, its worse than a DUI.

Comment

Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
                      Just did some research and vehicular state comes with a minimum prison sentence regardless of criminal history, according to the first few websites I found, its worse than a DUI.
                      Howdy:

Vehicular assault with recklessness in WA is a class c, level 4 offense with a 3-9 month jail sentence. However, if it was an intentional assault leading to a substantial injury - as mentioned above - it could be a first degree assault which is a class A, level 12 offense with 93-123 months in prison.

His intent would be the key difference.

We'll just have to see...

Cheers, Steve.

Comment

Just because you are charged with something doesn't mean that's what you'll end up getting. I'm betting it will get a plea deal down to a misdemeanor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

so sad. fix her right with ins money

Comment

its been about a month or two sense I've seen the sale posted for this XStar.

Comment

Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
                              Link it
                              This was the article I think. I knew the boat while it had the wrap. https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...ercraft&page=3
                              2019 Xstar

Comment

Working...
                              X