• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kvw4x4
    MC Fanatic
    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Alan-S View Post
    AZDave. I have a over a hundred customers in 2018 and 2019 MasterCrafts that would disagree with you and have not had issues. Issues are isolated and difficult for everyone involved. I will take a quick PDM swap over what we were dealing with in the 90's and 2000's.
    I like to hear this. It’s like the media. We hear the 1 ****ty story out of 100 and then that gets the attention instead of the 100 happy customers.
    2019 Xstar

Comment

• gwozhog
      MC Devotee
      • Jul 2013

What were you dealing with in the 90s and 2000s that was bad. Both my MCs from that era never let me down and were easy to wrench on.

Comment

• rgardjr1
        MC Devotee
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by gwozhog View Post
        What were you dealing with in the 90s and 2000s that was bad. Both my MCs from that era never let me down and were easy to wrench on.
        The only thing that comes to mind about the 2000 era boats is the fuel pumps. Dealt with this on my boat once and my cousin's twice. Like you said "easy to wrench on" we replaced them ourselves thanks to the fuel pump thread on this forum. Only time when I felt my boat let me down since I bought it in 2008.
        2006 Maristar 200 SS

Comment

Working...
        X