2020 X22 Build Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiLKG View Post
    Which dealer are you going through? Bills marine? If so, I will keep an eye out for deliver down there. He has had some sweet ones come through recently.
    Annapolis Watersports

Comment

Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
      I don’t see why not. They are offering 4 S85s on the tower for 2020, and the tower mounts look exactly the same to me.

I couldn’t confirm 100% because I haven’t had the S85s, and i prefer the S80s. I did install 4 of those on the tower on my 2019 though. I did the same on my 2020, but ordered it that way.

I couldn’t say for sure. I haven’t sorted through the amp/dsp wiring in a 2020. That said, I did check out the wiring on the speakers, and they have two sets of leads feeding each speaker. One set for the tweeters, and a different set for the woofers.
      Thanks fourfourty, from looking at the mount I just wasn't sure. Looked like two sets of s80s would fit but it look tight on the S85s. Has anyone just piggybacked another set of towers off the same 4 channel amp? I had someone that is in the audio biz look at the 4 channel amp specs and said the amp should be able to handle another set of speakers daisy chained off the current set.
      2019 Xstar
      2002 X30 ~ sold

Comment

We just received 2020 XT23, the center plate has the new actuator with indicator wire. Also received 2020 NXT 22, the center plate has the old actuator and no indicator. The surf plates have the new actuator but no indicator wire.
        www.nwboatsports.com
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/NW-Bo...27792007306783

Comment

Originally posted by sand2snow22 View Post
          We just received 2020 XT23, the center plate has the new actuator with indicator wire. Also received 2020 NXT 22, the center plate has the old actuator and no indicator. The surf plates have the new actuator but no indicator wire.
          Can you post pictures of the 2 boats actuators?

Comment

Has anyone heard if MC plans to replace warrantied actuators on pre 2020 models when they break with the new ones? I have a 2019 X-Star that we have had 2 months and am on our third set of actuators. First one locked up, second one completely snapped in half.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithX30 View Post
              Thanks fourfourty, from looking at the mount I just wasn't sure. Looked like two sets of s80s would fit but it look tight on the S85s. Has anyone just piggybacked another set of towers off the same 4 channel amp? I had someone that is in the audio biz look at the 4 channel amp specs and said the amp should be able to handle another set of speakers daisy chained off the current set.

Your 2019 Xstar with S85s runs the S85s from 2 channels of the 8 channel amp.

I don’t think klipsch or MC recommend paralleling multiple speakers from that amp. The recommended way of doing it is with an external amp (the 4 channel)
              '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
              (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
              '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
              www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

Those colors are great! Good choice.

Comment

Working...
                X