Clear All

why no pics?

Comment

pics XT21

I struggle with the pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jabir1 View Post
        thank you all for your input. I took them both for a ride and decided on the XT21, surf wave was hands down better out of the box. Stereo was night and day difference(I like my tunes). Both boats very impressive compared to my X2 - just overall. I wish it had the cut off windshield but the wife likes the wrap around for cool days/nights anyway. The ride of the NXT22 was very impressive - like a Mercedes.

controls on the NXT were down and to the right and harder to see - they fixed that on the 2020.

For the XT21 owners - where do you put your trash, my X2 opened on the front of the helm and we used that.

not much storage after you fill the PnP in the rear lockers - I've read some upgrade those, I don't see how there is much room for bigger bags - where do you keep everything

I guess I'm going to buy some lead bags - 100# in each of the rear seats and also near or at the cooler? and port side sounds like what many are doing

only 8 months until I get back out - ugh - but it's kind of like booking a vacation and looking forward to it as it nears
        I keep all my gear in the coffin seat and the flip up seat in the passenger side and should be open from the bow to the coffin seat

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

one more

here is is

Comment

Gah! That is sweet!

Comment

no here

try again
              Attached Files

Comment

Love the colors and teak!

Congrats!!

Comment

Thats a really good looking boat, congrats!

Comment

Great boat, congrats!!
                    Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Nice boat! Congrats on the purchase. 8 months will go by in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by phins2rt View Post
                        LIAR!!! Iowa winters last almost as long as our Wisconsin winters do.

8 months is gonna suck just about as bad as anything-don't be fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by rbuss4 View Post
                          LIAR!!! Iowa winters last almost as long as our Wisconsin winters do.

8 months is gonna suck just about as bad as anything-don't be fooled.
                          You just need to drink through it.

Comment

Originally posted by phins2rt View Post
                            Not sure how you guys do it up there? The heat does suck down here but that just means a longer lake season. Gonna be 99 degrees here today with no end in site.

They are saying first cold front is still 2 weeks away and the high will be 85 lmao!!
                            2017 XT23

2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                              Not sure how you guys do it up there.
                              Short summers can be rought but it also leaves time for other recreational activities besides boating. However not having hurricane threats or damage definately does help.
                              XT20 5500 GDI Black Mica/Black Topdeck/ Black interior
                              SOLD - 2013 X2 Pro Pkg, Gen2 Surf
                              SOLD - 1998 30th Anniversary ProStar 190
                              SOLD - 1985 Stars and Stripes

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SS LS1 View Post
                                Short summers can be rought but it also leaves time for other recreational activities besides boating. However not having hurricane threats or damage definately does help.
                                This is true!

Luckily I am about 2.5hrs from the coast so the hurricanes not much of a threat to us here.

Ya our other activities are deer hunting and archery starts tomorrow but with 100 degree weather I will wait on that. We can hunt down here from now until the end of February which about the time we start warming up again to start lake season.
                                2017 XT23

2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Comment

Working...
                                X